Imagine improving the Transaction Monitoring models Rabobank uses to protect society from money laundering and terrorism financing. Together with several validators, you provide an independent opinion with actionable insights on the quality of these models.
As a Lead Compliance Model Validator, you keep oversight on the Transaction Monitoring that Rabobank uses to protect itself and society against money laundering and terrorism financing. You will be responsible for leading and performing independent model validations on the Transaction Monitoring models that the Rabobank Group uses to fulfill its role as a gatekeeper to the financial system.
Fine working relationship
• in the team Compliance Model Validation
• together with 19 direct colleagues
• 36 hours per week
Your main responsibilities
- Lead several 4 Compliance Model Validators in scoping, planning, and executing the model validations & reviews on the Transaction Monitoring Models for our Retail Netherlands and Wholesale & Rural practices. This involves cooperating with fellow team members, leading a group of consultants and liaising with stakeholders across all lines of responsibility.
- Secure the timely delivery and overall quality of the deliverables. You do this while promoting teamwork based on building on each others strengths and supporting opportunities to grow.
- Provide advice at your discretion to developers and the business when it comes to the models in your area of expertise. You keep up-to-date on current developments in the field and incorporate this in our way-of-working.
• You hold an academic Masters degree in any field.
• You have taken post-graduate education, for instance as a Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Chartered Accountant (RA), or a Certified Compliance Professional.
• You have at least 7 years of experience, of which at least 2 in roles that systematically challenge the first line of responsibility such as model validation, compliance monitoring, or audit.
• You have in-depth knowledge of Financial Economic Crime and want to get better every day. Experience with quantitative analysis in this domain is a plus. Prior experience in the development or validation of Transaction Monitoring models is even more beneficial.
• With your experience, you are able to give less experienced colleagues discipline-specific guidance, encouraging them to grow.
• You clearly demonstrate and take ownership and are adaptive to changing situations, as shown through prior experience in running projects
• You can build relationships with a variety of stakeholders. Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. Fluency is Dutch is a plus but not required.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €5,250 and a maximum of €6,500 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- You will participate in our pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
- Must be in EU
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.