Imagine you are walking in the supermarket. You are using a scanner to scan different products before placing them in your bag. At the register, you get tempted and quickly grab a chocolate bar. You are able to scan the bar separately at the stationary scanner as you already put the handheld scanner in the device. Then you swipe your phone and leave the supermarket without having to stand in line at the traditional register. During this trip to the supermarket you used different products Newland EMEA develops. Their goal is to make everyday tasks easier.
As content marketeer, you will support Newland EMEA in reaching this goal by introducing even more companies to their products and also their sub-brands Speedata and Wannapay. Naturally, you will not be on your own in trying to reach this goal. You are going to be part of a small but very determined and enthusiastic marketing communications team. The team focuses on internal as well as external marketing and communication. As part of the role you will also work closely with management and sales to successfully deliver content across all platforms.
Because we live in a digital world your main focus will be to create a strong online presence. Your responsibility as content marketeer is going to be the website, social media and advertising. Next to this, you will also take the lead in any offline marketing and manage the translations process.
The responsibilities are as following
- You will create and develop a monthly and quarterly content calendar including all communications (social media, e-mail, print, blog)
- You will create content for the different platforms (social media, e-mail, print, blog)
- You will work alongside the business units to leverage happenings in the market for content development
- You will take the lead in the development, enhancement and maintenance of content across all platforms and marketing materials, including brochures and presentations
- You will take the lead in enhancement and maintenance of the company website
- You will manage Newland’s translation process and deployment of translated materials
- And last but not least you will develop & manage a crisis communication plan for the organization.
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS degree in a relatable field (marketing/communications)
- 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role within B2B environment
- Fluent or native English proficiency.
- You have experience in creating, developing and managing successful marketing and communication campaigns
- Your expertise lies in developing content strategies and messaging
- You are all round and love to create a cross-media content calendar that is aligned to sales & buyer’s journey
- You are flexible and able to manage multiple marketing/communication projects
- You love a challenge and are able to make lemonade out of lemons
What do we offer
- Work in a high-growth B2B tech company
- A small, international team of driven and enthusiastic marketeers
- A close-knit company with annual activities and outings
- A warm and encouraging work environment that would love to see you grow with us!
- Work in an exciting and booming industry that is changing almost daily.
- A competitive salary with a maximum of €4.200,-
Newland EMEA is a B2B technology manufacturer. In addition to Newland, the EMEA marketing team looks after our sub-brands Speedata and Wannapay along with our own SaaS Ndevor. We are an international team of genuine and talented people with a common mission to shake up the AIDC market and make sure the right tech is easily accessible for businesses of all shapes and sizes. Together, we're growing Newland across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Working at Newland EMEA means working in an open, collaborative working environment.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.