In this role you will be responsible for one of the most used set of analytics applications in ASML. Together with your DevOps team you will develop new features and maintain the underlying platform. All to enable your fellow ASML colleagues to achieve remarkable things.
Role and responsibilities
As a medior/senior software engineer in the team you both independently and collaboratively develop new features for a big set of critical applications. These applications are used by thousands of colleagues during their work and provide (analytical) insights during critical business processes. Part of your job will be collaborating with stakeholders for requirements gathering and refinement. Together with your Scrum team and a second team you maintain the platform where the applications reside and push for improvements as part of your Competence.
Education and experience
- A bachelor or master's degree, preferably in the Computer Science/Information Technology area.
- You are a developer with >5 years of experience.
- Java development with willingness to learn Scala.
- SQL development.
- Experience with (git) code repo tools like Bitbucket.
- Pre: experience with orchestration or CI/CD tools like Gitlab/ Jenkins
- Pre: experience with work management tools like Jira.
- Optional junior level PHP development for legacy applications
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Stakeholder management: you can clearly communicate with stakeholders in their language, and are able collaborate with the rest of the team to translate their wishes into clear functional and non-functional requirements.
- Analytical: you can process complex information & challenge the customer to make the right decisions.
- Vision: you enjoy driving the direction of solutions, always balancing effort and benefits.
- Collaboration: you like to share knowledge and see the benefit of creating efficient documentation.
- Agile: you have experience with working in an Agile setting and worked in a Scrum team before. You understand the core of Agile and can help the team become more mature. (Optional)
Only candidates that do not require work visa sponsorship will be considered. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.