Within YACHT, we are looking for a Scrum Master to join our client ASML. As a Scrum Master at ASML Core-IT End User Services, you help the DevOps team(s) to deliver value for our end users. By facilitating and challenging the team(s) you will help them reach their sprint goal. A focus on relentless improvement, makes sure the team and the department will be working better every sprint. To achieve this you will be working closely together with other Scrum Masters, Product Owners and the Leading Coalition of an Agile Release Train.
Digital Workplace provides workplace services for ASML staff world-wide as well as to 3rd party Suppliers. This includes laptops, special purpose devices, mobile device management, worldwide virtual desktops and Collaboration & Productivity services such as Office 365, Webcast, Intranet & Search and various other collaboration tools.
Role and responsibilities of Scrum Master
- Guiding the DevOps team(s) towards self-organization and maturity growth
- Create transparency and alignment on team velocity, quality of deliverables and happiness
- Create focus in the team
- Help the people in and around the team(s) to understand why we work Agile
- Coach the team with handling dependencies and risks
- Learn together with your team and other colleagues
Examples of contribution of Scrum Master
- Bringing fun and energy into every meeting
- Being critical and at the same time constructive
- Bringing creativity into sessions
- Easily share new knowledge and inspire others
Education and experience of Scrum Master
- Minimum 3 years of experience as scrum master in an end user support environment of Corporate organizations
- Experienced in working in SAFe or Agile team environment and applying lean practices
- (SAFe) Scrum Master certification is a pré
- Knowledge in Jira, Jira Align, and ServiceNow is a pré
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision
Only apply if you do not require a work permit/visa. Send your resume to: email@example.com
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.