On behalf of our client's, Sakura Finetek Group, an international manufacturer and supplier of first-class, high-quality medical diagnostic products, we are carrying out a recruitment procedure for a very challenging role of Supply chain Planner Outbound.
As a Supply Chain Planner Outbound you work in a very dynamic environment with many different stakeholders both internally and externally. Together with the other outbound team members you manage the sales orders of customers in two different sales channels. In the direct channel you oversee the decentralized order process for Sakura’s Regional Business Units (RBU’s) throughout Europe. You monitor progress and correct order administration and provide support in case of logistics issues. In the indirect channel you manage the complete sales order administration for distributors (EMEAI) from order entry to invoicing. Both channels are served from the same central warehouses in the Netherlands.
In case of shortages you are responsible for stock allocation and communication of the issues in both channels.
- manage the complete work process from outbound sales orders;
- monitor the sales order flow, keep customers informed pro-actively, and deliver solutions;
- you are THE linking pin between internal- & external stakeholders;
- take care of invoicing of the products and transport;
- manage outbound KPI’s; warehouse, SLA’s, and on-time delivery.
- a higher education, preferably with Logistics / Supply Chain specialization;
- at least 3 years working experience in a Supply Chain or Logistics department;
- the ability to manage all sales orders and keep customer informed pro-actively;
- able to relate to many different stakeholders both internal and external;
- detail-oriented and able to take care of all required documents, including legalization of documents;
- fluency in English and Dutch native (=must!) and you live in the Netherlands;
- excellent communication skills, customer focused, a problem solver, and flexible;
- availability for at least 4 or preferably 5 days a week and you live in The Netherlands.
- customer focused, a problem solver and flexible;
- detail oriented and able to take care of all required documents, including legalization of documents;
- proactive attitude as well as a lot of energy with a can do mentality!
As a company Sakura is innovating and developing fast, so we are looking for a person that is not only customer focused but also has the ambition to continuously evaluate and improve processes
What do we have for you?
- a really nice team to work in and a company with a clear purpose: we want to advance cancer diagnostics. Sakura is a healthy, privately owned company and has a friendly and open culture;
- a good salary with nice benefits: a basic salary of approx. € 45.000 – 53.000,- per year including 8% holiday pay (based on experience);
- 8% bonus, a daily fresh prepared lunch when working from the office, work from home/commuting allowance, hybrid working options;
- fully paid pension, and sometimes a surprise pops up!
- our client has a very social environment to work in. In this role you will be working 2 days a week in the office to meet your colleagues. The rest of the week will be carried out at home; a perfect work life balance!
At Sakura Finetek Europe, histological, and cytological instruments and consumables are sold as well as manufactured.
Sakura has achieved their success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face.
Currently, about 250 staff members work at their various locations throughout Europe.
This is the story of our client Sakura Fine Tek and Yacht is proud to share this with them as a business partner. Please open following impressive link:
Please view this testimonial to be able to review what Sakura establishes/achieves in medical health through their approach:
This procedure is carried out on an exclusive basis by Yacht. Agencies are kindly requested to refrain from taking any actions towards client or Yacht to react by proposing any eventual candidates.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.