Globally the company consists of about 800 FTE and is largely self-sufficient, organizing its own supporting organization. This bank plays an important infrastructural role in the financial markets. As such it is closely monitored by Regulators and Central Banks. This is augmented by the fact that this bank holds significant market shares in financial markets across the globe holding top spots in clearing on numerous exchanges in every region. The banks Information Technology has a global focus with many programs on both a national and global level. The organisation is self-supporting, running its own projects, applications and hosting them from its own data centres across the globe. Architecture and portfolio management are global issues. IT development, maintenance, support and IT operations are provided by three regional organisations: IT Europe, IT USA and IT APAC.
Considering Information Technology as a main part of clearing services, the IT systems and processes have to meet ABN AMRO Clearing strategy demands and internal and external regulations. A considerable share of the IT budget is addressed to services of external suppliers (hardware, software, consultants, staffing). Supplier management realize that the right suppliers provide the best value for AAC IT
Key Vendors: Relationship is important to AAC's long-term success. High level of collaboration. Large share of total base.
Preferred Vendors: Relationship is considered preferred. Contracts exist, and focus is on lowering total cost of ownership. Medium share of total base.
Commercial Vendors: Relationship is at 'arm's length'. Vendor rationalization: replace/eliminate vendor if/when necessary. Combine small orders at one supplier. Small share of total base.
With the following results:
- Facilitate the IT achievement through third parties to meet the objectives set for the Business Line and underlying Grids. Is also responsible for the way in which IT is delivered by the third party, i.e. in accordance with the contract or any agreement made.
Supplier acquisition and selection
- Manage the acquisition and selection process and ensures that the right AAB/AAC stakeholders are involved. Challenge the requirements to ensure that suppliers are asked the right questions. Determine the acquisition and selection strategy.
- Manage the exchange of information between buyer and supplier on solutions. Manage the realization of contracts and ensure that all requirements are integrated.
- Realize that contracts with designated suppliers are handled according formal procedures. Ensure that line manager / buyers are aware of agreements in contracts and that services are taken accordingly. Evaluate information on contract utilization and contract terms and advice on that decisions for renewal or ending of contracts
Documentation and reports
- Organize and administrate the information about suppliers, supplied packages and services. Control the updating of system documentation and contracts. Report about the suppliers performance.
Networking and stakeholder management
- Holds discussions with the Business and IT stakeholders. Knows all key stakeholders and is able to deal tactfully with differing and sometimes conflicting interests. Actively supports realizing business value. Is a suitable representative/expert in the discipline within and outside the bank.
Are you crazy for IT suppliers? We are looking for a proactive professional with an IT Supplier Management (i.e. contract-, vendor- or procurement management) background. Beside the topics mentioned in the Job Profile, check below:
- Academic or HBO work and thinking level
- Tangible experience in managing IT contracts and IT suppliers (> 4 years and contracts > 1 MIO)
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Hands on mentality
- Team player who can push for collaboration and compromise
- Balanced personality
- Cost and Risk focussed
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4,550 and a maximum of €6,500 gross per month based on 40 hours depending on your experience
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- You will participate in our pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.