- Formulate and update the internal compliance policies and framework based on Company’s business needs, financial institutions partners and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with partnering financial institutions in EU countries to understand their risk control requirements, and demonstrate the Company’s overall capabilities in risk management
- Apply for the Electronic Money Institution (EMI) license in the Netherlands
- Assess the Company’s overall risk, and support internal and external risk audits
- Provide opinions on compliance and risk control for the Company’s business, as well as identifying the compliance risks of existing business models, products, marketing activities etc.
- Provide compliance assessment and risk control solution for new business launch and operations
- Degree in law, finance, economics, or business-related disciplines preferred.
- 5-8 years’ solid experience in cross border AML, financial crime prevention, sanctions compliance functions, preferably three years in payment, cross border financial services or FinTech industry.
- In-depth knowledge in local regulations and b2b payment practices in EU countries.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese is a pro
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
Fast growing platform with great learning opportunity, chance to work with an excellent team of young professionals, competitive remuneration package (>100K) with stock option granted.
Founded by former Alibaba and Ant Group employees, XTransfer is a FinTech leader in b2b cross-border payment and financial services, focusing on providing SMEs with one-stop cross border financial services. Headquartered in Shanghai, with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and the United Kingdom, the group is planning to start the regional hub in Netherlands and expand businesses into other EU countries.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.