YACHT is looking for a BPM Process Architect to join ASML's BPM team. They are the owner of the manage business process capability and as such is responsible for supporting business process owners in designing, managing and improving their business processes so that business objectives can be achieved in an effective and efficient manner across Sectors.
One of the programs that the BPM team supports, is the Our New Enterprise (ONE) program. This program supports ASML in achieving its strategic priority of becoming a €25 billion company by 2025 through a strategic business transformation. The goal of ONE is to enable ASML to work in an efficient and robust way through simplification and scalability of systems and processes while maintaining the core values of flexibility and innovation.
Outside the ONE program, the BPM team also supports various other strategic breakthrough programs, such as Configuration Management, QBTM, Reuse and Excess & Obsolescence, that enable both functional Sectors and product Business Lines to improve their way of working and to increase quality levels to create customer trust. Since its recent move back to Global Quality, the BPM team is starting to play its role in helping ASML adopt a Quality First mindset, by addressing quality issues from an end-to-end perspective and coming up with sustainable solutions.
As a Process Architect within the Global ASML Business Process Management (BPM) team you will be responsible for the development, deployment and maintenance of the business process management methodology, approach, architecture and tools required to drive business value through process transformation, as well as for the consistent application of these means & methods on the business process (re)design assignments you support. In doing so, you will act as a Change ambassador for both BPM and End to End process thinking.
In the process (re)design assignments you support, you will work closely with ASML Global Business Process Owners (GBPO’s) and Global Business Process Leads (GBPL’s) as well as the relevant Sector Business Architects and IT Architects in designing their End to End processes and aligning Business, Process and IT architecture aspects. In addition you will support the BPM process consultants who are responsible for planning, running and reporting-out on the relevant process (re)design workshops using the Process Excellence (PEX) Methodology.
You will work closely with the other BPM team members, i.e. Process Consultants, Process Modelers, Project Management and the ARIS Backoffice team to ensure the processes designed fit within the ASML Business Process Framework and are documented and maintained properly in ARIS.
Given that both process ownership and process maturity levels vary across the organization, you will be required to tailor your approach and deliverables for each assignment to ensure these meet business requirements as well as the required BPM quality standards.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensure the consistency and integrity of the AMSL Business Process Framework and alignment of process deliverables to this framework
- Responsible for the alignment of process architecture to the other layers of the Enterprise Architecture
- Lead the change impact assessment of business transformation projects and business capability step ups.
- First point of contact for the Process Consultants to provide knowledge on BPM means and methods as well as to ensure the architectural integrity of the L3/L4 processes designed and maintained by the Business Process Consultants.
- Ensure that the Business Process Lifecycle as prescribed by the BPM governance is followed and that the BPM framework conforms to ISO 9001-standards.
- Participate and support in preparing the BPM roadmap
- Participate and support in developing BPM governance arrangements for ongoing process management
- Perform quality assurance on process related deliverables as required
Education and experience
- Master degree (preferably in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering)
- 8 to 10 years of process architecture experience, preferably as an internal or external consultant
- within a corporate environment
- Experience with ARIS business process analysis & management software desirable
- Thorough understanding of BPM and BPMN modelling notification
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma and industry known Process Classification Standards such as APQC
- Broad understanding of strategy and architecture modeling standards e.g. Archimate & TOGAF
- Experience in business and IT strategy deployment
- Conceptual thinking, problem solving and constructive challenging abilities
- Strong Project Management, Facilitation, Communication & Stakeholder Management skills
- Team player
- Able to live the ASML core values: Collaborate, Challenge & Care
- Fluent in English (essential) and Dutch (desirable)
Apply before the the16th of September 2022. Please do not hesitate to write/call me if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp @ +31683248577. Attention: ZZP and Supplies can apply too
If you join this project via YACHT, you receive:
- A gross salary between €6000 and €7000 per month based on 40 hours
- A permanent contract
- Always receive 100% of your salary (also without an assignment)
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
If you want to apply! Please send:
- English motivation
- English resume
- Availability / Holiday planning
ATTENTION: All candidates that we proposed need to have a pre-employment check.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.