You will become part of the Design & Engineering team. Here we work daily with ground-breaking projects, techniques and innovations that contribute to a better future. We support clients in the implementation of multidisciplinary building and process-related issues. We do this mainly at leading multinationals in the consumer goods, pharmaceutical and R&D industries. The emphasis is on engineering and supervising projects in the disciplines of architecture, construction engineering, construction, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering and measurement & control technology.
In our projects we also work together with other fields of expertise within the organization, such as building physics, fire safety and project management. Our goal is to reach good result in a pleasant and collegial way. We act on the front lines of innovations such as Fastlane, energy transition and parametric design. We can immediately apply the knowledge and experience we gain there in sustainable, future-proof facilities throughout our entire building program.
As Lead Process are responsible for the process design and sometimes the implementation supervision of projects within your projects. Our customers are mainly located in the industrial sector and the projects vary from small-scale renovations to mid-scale new construction projects. You often work as part of a multidisciplinary project team together with other disciplines and the project manager. From time to time you are also responsible for your own projects as a project leader. You also coach new juniors and medior engineers. The responsibilities of the function are:
- You can properly estimate the needs of our customers and translate them into a technical scope.
- Within projects you are responsible for the time budget, progress and quality of your discipline.
- In consultation with the customer and your colleagues, you ensure a good and safe process design.
- Under your leadership and based on your knowledge and experience, P&ID’s, Mass & Heat balances, equipment lists, line lists, process calculations, safety studies and equipment datasheets are developed.
- Provide technical contribution to a team of process and mechanical related disciplines engineers to deliver front-end consultancy, feasibility, concept and basic engineering projects.
- You are able to bring alternative solutions and you can work these out into multiple scenarios and quantify them according to cost levels.
- You have contact with contractors and suppliers, assessing offers and supervising projects in practice is part of the work.
Lastly, in larger projects, we collaborate with engineering partners and also teams from other branches of RHDHV organization. Technical coordination and “Guidance & Control” are part of your work.
- Relevant (university) education in process technology, food technology, chemical engineering or life sciences.
- At least 10 years of experience in a process technical role within an engineering/consultancy firm.
- Previous experience should include engineering within a multidisciplinary project/team.
- First-hand experience of one or more industry sectors such as food, pharma or fine chemicals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Dutch and English. Willing to adapt to working in an international and culturally diverse environment.
- A team player who is not afraid to take responsibility.
- You can build and maintain a relationship of trust with customers.
- Excellent Dutch & English language skills, both oral and written.
As our customers are located throughout the Netherlands and internationally, flexibility to travel is expected.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.