As a Supply Chain Specialist you will be working on implementing systems like SAP S4 / Production Planning / Detailed Scheduling and Integrated Business Planning. Experience in working with these systems is considered a must in this role.
In this role you support the Supply Chain Manager and your colleagues by learning to work with these systems, redesign the processes aligned with the possibilities of the systems. Therefor you’ll coordinate, participate and give follow up in various projects. With your knowledge and experience we:
- Optimize and plan the resource schedule and the order dates/times in detail
- Reduce lead times, improve backlog and forecast demand
- Increase on-time delivery performance
- Increase the throughput of products and reduce the stock costs, through better coordination of resources, production and procurement.
For the coming period you connect all daily aspects of the organization's Supply Chain in this role. With your colleagues you’ll steer and support in the operational planning. You identify and act promptly in case of problems of the supply chain. You have a critical eye, and together with your colleagues, you ensure that process improvements are implemented. You work closely with the sales and the operational departments. They rely heavily on your accuracy and organizational skills. You understand the business from a commercial and logistical point of view and can make the right choices to ensure that implementation of systems and processes runs smoothly from the beginning till delivery. Together with your colleagues and under the supervision of the Supply Chain manager, you work on the further professionalization of the organization's Supply Chain.
We are looking for a person to help the organization take the following steps with the new systems and therefor new processes. Tasks and responsibilities:
- The first point of contact in all areas of the Supply Chain Systems at an operational level.
- Communicate with customers and suppliers to ensure quality deliveries.
- You are continuously concerned with 'what could be done better' within the various facets of the projects.
- Respond quickly to changes and dares to take decisions.
- Switch effortlessly between challenging and varied tasks and act as a bridge between different stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Work on various projects in consultation with the team and the (international) Supply Chain Manager.
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in Supply Chain & Logistics or a commercial / technical vocational training.
- You are confident in handling an ERP and Production planning system.
- You have knowledge of manufacturing processes and associated Manufacturing Execution systems.
- You have a good understanding of the relations between demand, master data, scheduling and production.
- You have good knowledge of English and Dutch
- You are hands-on, decisive and proactive. You customer orientated, come up with solutions and achieve positive results for all stakeholders.
- You are passionate helping to build the success of our company and the Supply Chain, in which you can put your initiatives and can-do mentality to good use.
- You are a team player and enjoy helping your colleagues.
- You have good Microsoft Office skills.
- A competitive salary, holiday pay, 13th month, pension and travel allowance.
- Challenge, variety, fun and a lot of serious responsibility within a, internationally operating organization.
- Fast and demanding working environment.
- Open ears to innovations and ideas.
- Stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few key words: informal, nononsense, hands on, future-oriented, focus on development and success.
The company is known by Yacht.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.