YACHT is looking for an SME (Translation & Localization of Marketing Content) to help in the transition of the TSM system from RWS to the Philips TMS system from XTM. You will provide deployment support for the rollout to all countries of new localization partners, processes, and tools. You are SME of translation and localization processes and solutions. You get how it works!!
In this role, you will drive the operational excellence for the translation and localization (T&L) of all marketing content, including campaigns and peak sales moments. They will drive the standardization of T&L workflows, terminology, query management, in-country reviews, and enable data collection on T&L costs, velocity, and quality. In close cooperation with the Global Business Services (GBS) team managing the Philips TMS system (XTM), Markets, Clusters, Brand, and BPO team, the T&L SME will jointly drive the strategy, implementation, and testing of the best possible tools, technologies and processes for Philips to achieve the next level of globalization maturity.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Together with GBS maintain and optimize the Philips translation management system to efficiently manage the translation of all marketing content.
- Together with other functions, drive continuous improvement of relevant tools and systems; and document their usage for users
- Drive the relationship with our global localization partner (EG+) for all campaign and promotional content.
- Collaborate with GBS team to drive requirements for building, testing and delivering multiple translation engines, reporting their productivity, taking corrective actions, and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with all localization teams around Philips to influence the vision and priority for new features or workflows to add to the T&L tools
- Partner with other product owners to articulate and drive forward cutting-edge innovations in our localization software platforms.
- Collect, analyze and present T&L marketing data in partnership with supplier quality and procurement
- Actively coach and train other T&L marketing teams around Philips to become self-sufficient when interacting with the localization partner and solution.
- Partner with content and design teams to ensure quality at the source
- Collaborate with Philips business process teams to ensure all work instructions and WoWs related to translation and localization are standardized and updated in PEPF
You are part of
As an integral part of the marketing transformation, the Marketing Content & Translation tribe in DMEC is looking for an experienced Translation & Localization (T&L) SME capable of transforming the T&L process and solutions of Philips on a global scale. This position is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, creative, collaborative, and highly motivated top player to manage a complex set of translation and localization processes and solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS, BA, or MA in localization, translation, linguistics, product management, computational linguistics, computer science or related field
- 8-10+ years in progressively complex roles in program/project/product management, systems delivery in the localization or globalization space.
- Has experienced full Localization cycles for major campaigns - including transcreation and content adaptations.
- Technical knowledge of translation management (TMS) and content management systems (CMS)
- Experience developing and maintaining localization and translation databases and glossaries
- Experience with machine translation engine training, implementing machine translation workflows and machine translation quality evaluation
- Demonstrated project and program management knowledge; proven abilities in project planning, resource and risk management and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with product development cycles and medical devices
- Organizational and leadership skills, plus experience training linguists and setting up localization teams
- Complete understanding of content localization and language commercial release principles, and solid in-depth knowledge of internationalization.
- Strong team player in a multi-language/multi-cultural environment and excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to clearly present the T&L life-cycle to internal stakeholders
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at different levels
- Firm understanding of agile ways of working.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Localization experience with regard to visual content e.g. videos, banners, etc. (big plus)
- Knowledge of TMS system from RWS (SDL) and XTM (big plus)
- Fluent in English.
Apply before the 28th of September 2022 for immediate consideration. Please do not hesitate to write/call me if you have any questions email@example.com or call/WhatApp @ +31683248577 during business hours. Attention: ZZP and Supplies can apply too.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.