We’re looking for a business analyst who thrives best in a digital environment. You will write the most effective user stories and don’t mind drawing UML diagrams (Use cases, Flow charts, Sequence diagrams, etc.). You also know how to conduct gap/impact/risk analyses.
As Business Analyst you are responsible for
As a business analyst, you will be helping the business to become future-proof, by making sure the products that LeasePlan offers fit the needs of the customer and follow the industry trends. Next, you will think about how you can deliver this in the most efficient way. More concretely, the scope of your work consists of the following activities:
- Analyzing and optimizing business processes
- Capturing the business needs and translating these into clear requirements
- Finding the right solution for these requirements
- Make sure the development team understands the requirements
- Implementing this solution into the business
- Keeping track of the results, and proposing adjustments when needed
Depending on the project, you will work closely with a project manager and/or a product owner.
You will report to the Business Analyst Lead.
To succeed in this role, you have the following skills and experience:
With your strong analytical and communication skills, you’re able to translate raw data into valuable information and you don’t hesitate to speak up when you notice that something can be done better. You have the eagerness to always look for improvements. Next to the fact that you’re tech savvy and result driven, the following point apply to you as well:
- At least a BSc in Computer science/IT/business or equivalent years of experience;
- 4+ years of professional experience in a similar position;
- The ability to quickly understand the current and future customer needs across various steps in the customer journey;
- The ability to interact with technical resources and effectively communicate technical information;
- Great stakeholder management skills;
- Knowledge of the process modeling method BPMN;
- Experience with capturing and analyzing requirements in an Agile environment;
- Working experience with Atlassian (Confluence, Jira)
-Duration: 6 months with an option to extend
-Working hybrid, so mostly remote if you want to. Only one or two days at the office.
LeasePlan is a global leader in Car-as-a-Service, with approximately 1.9 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries. LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages new cars for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service for a typical contract duration of three to four years. With over 50 years of experience, LeasePlan's mission is to provide what’s next in sustainable mobility so our customers can focus on what's next for them.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.