YACHT is looking for a Supply Chain Planner for our partner ASML.
Introduction to the job of Supply chain planner:
Are you ready for the next step in your career as a Supply chain planner? You will be challenged by creating a plan that impacts the operation of all worldwide ASML factories and more than 100 supply chains. You are in the middle of the supply chain and improving the planning processes and tools and making planning more efficient. Then we have a full time excellent opportunity for you to grow in the ASML Supply Chain Planning department!
Key elements of the Supply chain planner job include:
- Align with stakeholders on the best supply plan possible & align with demand owners (internal customers)
- Responsible for material availability of complete modules and/or parts.
- Drive Supply Chain operations to secure the factory (output) plan feasibility and realization.
- Day to day planning skills to keep track of and prioritize supply from suppliers and ASML factories.
- Extensive planning and organizational skills to meet demand over 18 months periods of time as well as to prepare capabilities request up to
- 3 years horizon. To continually devise and create improvements to processes and ways of working to improve efficiency and the speed of delivery of information from the department.
Education and experience required to perform a role of a supply chain planner:
- Relevant Master's degree (e.g. Supply Chain Management or Engineering) with At least 3 years of experience with a proven track record in
- areas of operations and supply chain management, in a high-tech or otherwise highly complex business environment
- Experience with Master Production Schedule and Production Planning
- Relevant experience with SAP software solutions such as ERP, IBP, APO and HANA
- Familiar with S&OP and IBP
In ASML, the Supply chain Planning department has the mission to satisfy the consolidated Business demand by constructing an Integral
Supply Plan that optimizes business opportunities, costs and risks and by driving the execution of the plan. Sourcing & Supply Chain is an
industry-leading organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers in an efficient and
cost-effective way. Because 90% of all components in an ASML machine come from externally sourced specialist manufacturers, our supply
chain planning activities are even more critical to our operation than you would normally expect.
Are you the Supply Chain Planner we are looking for? Apply now for immediate consideration along with an Updated resume. Do not hesitate to write/call in case of any questions Email: email@example.com/ Mobile#: 0684588299 (During business hours)
What YACHT offers:
- Permanent contract: €3000- €4000 p/m
- Possibility of bonuses (Quarterly/Annual)
- Holiday allowance
- Other perks like Mobile, travel allowance, etc.
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- Pension plan
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.