With your experience in digitalization and project management, you’ll bring the QA department of Janssen Biologics into a new age. As a system change manager, you understand how to guide your team to implement new digital technologies and to improve the existing ones. You have affinity for Digital Technologies, project management, guide a project team and to represent the department internationally.
You ensure that the digital solutions keep running efficiently and are further build on, improved and innovated.
In-depth knowledge of QA isn’t necessary, but it’s important to understand what the department does, is responsible for and the position in the chain of the pharmaceutical process.
You’re the local owner of the systems that make our work so much more efficient, such as SMART QA and the automated release dashboard. You initiate improvements and look for impact of developments in other business systems. You’re a subject-matter expert for the systems that we use to do our daily work, such as MES, SAP and SDLC. You train new users, tackle issues, and you look for improvements in our way of working. And of course, you’ll be a project member (or local implementation lead) of changes to global systems.
The activities are very dynamic and varied. You like challenges, don’t avoid problems, and enjoy working in various global and local teams.
What do you need to bring?
- BSc or MSc in science-related subject and /or business-related area
- >4 years of proven experience;
- Experience with project management
- Proven experience in project management and working in multi-functional teams;
- Good understanding of new digital technologies and their applicability in current or new Quality/production processes or systems;
- Excellent communications skills (English) and ability to collaborate with colleagues from all layers in the organization;
What would be nice to bring too:
- Knowledge of and experience in QA processes such as batch release, change control and system validation;
- Familiarity and affinity with IT systems such as SMART QA, Tableau, SAP, MES;
- Affinity with data science
This is an opportunity to work with a highly motivated team and to be a member of a Johnson & Johnson company, with an excellent record in employee continuous professional development and business improvement.
At Johnson & Johnson the culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. Whether you’re one of the 1000+ people who work here, or you’re considering joining the team, they offer:
- Contract for 1 year, which the intention of perm extension
- Flexible working hours
- Good salary, based on experience
- Great and stimulating environment with attention to mental health, work/life balance and a team which enjoys working and having events together
- Your chance to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment
- Opportunities to lead or work on exciting projects and assignments, on local and global level.
Hybrid workplace: 5 days on side, or max 2 days from home.
Full time position (at least 32 hours p.w. preferably 40)
Janssen Biologics B.V. is a multinational pharmaceutical company (part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies) that has been for more than 25 years a leader in the field of biomedicine. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, we continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders (I.M.I.D.s), such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis.
The department of Quality Assurance sees that quality systems are applied as per GMP standards within Janssen Biologics and is responsible for handling nonconformances, bulk (PFB / FB) and intermediate (DPC / CSS) release and change control. The QA department plays a significant role in providing advice on quality topics to all departments of the supply chain.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.