Are you looking for a job at an international, informal and fast-growing organization? Do you enjoy being in contact with various relationships? Are you also fluent in English and French? Then we are looking for you!
As senior Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the financial administration of French legal entities. This includes the month-end P&L, Balance Sheet reporting, reconciliations, and compliance according to IFRS and group policies. You will conduct analysis of accounting data and plausibility checks. In your role, you will also be the point of contact for internal stakeholders regarding financial questions related to your portfolio of entities.
- Preparation of the month-end closing process
- Provide accurate and complete financial data (P&L) to Management including analysis on main P&L’s variables
- Monthly VAT declaration/VAT return
- Follow-up on business and P&L impacts and support business analysts in budget and forecast
- Identify and monitor isgnals of risks or frauds
- In charge for the interim, year-end and statutory audit of French entities in cooperation with auditors
- Lead and improve financial reporting and accounting processes
- Degree accounting and/or controlling
- Fluency in French and English (written and spoken).
- 5 years of relevant work experience; experience with the French legal entity, French charts of accounts and French tax is a must.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Excellent communication- and problem-solving skills.
- Stakeholder management
- Pro-activity and a hands-on attitude
- Maximum gross salary of €5.500 per month
- 8% of year salary holiday allowance
- 25 days of paid vacation leave
Domino's Pizza is the largest pizza delivery and takeaway company in the world.
The first Domino's Pizza store opened in 1960 in the state of Michigan in the United States. The success was so great that the company has since grown into a brand selling pizza in 90+ countries with more than 18,000 stores. The franchise formula has been established in the Netherlands since 1989 and now has 330+ stores.
Domino's Pizza Netherlands has been part of Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd (DPE) since July 2006. DPE is publicly traded in Australia and is the master franchisee for the Domino's Pizza brand in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.