As Sr. Financial Accountant, you are responsible for one or more French legal entities. You will be responsible for the financial administration including month-end P&L and Balance Sheet reporting, reconciliations and compliance.
You will also be the main financial contact to the business regarding financial questions, supporting the business from a financial point of view and ensuring timely P&L and Balance Sheet reporting according to IFRS and group policies.
- You will be leading and improving financial reporting and accounting processes;
- You will conduct analysis of accounting data and plausibility checks;
- You will lead be a role model in work ethics and Dominos culture.
- Monthly activities and/or end of year Activities:
- Preparation of month-end (preclose work) the week before month-end in order to run through a smooth and timely reported month-end;
- Month-end activities like providing accurate and complete financial data (P&L) to Management including analysis on main P&L’s variances;
- Organize the monthly VAT declaration/VAT return;
- Follow-up on business and P&L impacts and support business analysts in budget and forecast;
- Warn management on identified risks or frauds;
- In charge for the interim, year-end and statutory audit of French entities in relation with auditors.
- Participate in implement and development of new financial solutions;
- Pro-actively propose processes and systems enhancements;
- You have a degree in business administration, major in accounting and controlling
- You are Fluent in French and English (written and spoken).
- You have 5 years of relevant work experience; experience with the French legal entity, French charts of accounts and French tax is a must.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- excellent communication- and problem-solving skills.
- stakeholder management
- proactivity and a hands-on attitude
Salary of max. €5.500 gross per month
Domino's Pizza is the largest pizza delivery and takeaway company in the world.
The first Domino's Pizza store opened in 1960 in the state of Michigan in the United States. The success was so great that the company has since grown into a brand selling pizza in 90+ countries with more than 18,000 stores. The franchise formula has been established in the Netherlands since 1989 and now has 330+ stores.
Domino's Pizza Netherlands has been part of Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd (DPE) since July 2006. DPE is publicly traded in Australia and is the master franchisee for the Domino's Pizza brand in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.