Do you have a passion to drive supplier improvement on Quality, Logistics, Technology and Costs? Are you experienced in process improvement to drive efficiency and increase output by improvement of manufacturing and logistics processes in a high-tech environment?
ASML supports the semiconductor industry’s ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter and more energy efficient chips. We are a young, dynamic, international and highly skilled workforce. ASML creates the systems that the semiconductor industry needs to achieve its goals. This can only be accomplished with a strong support of our suppliers.
If you are looking for a next challenge in your career – Join the ASML Sourcing and Supply Chain central Supplier Quality Improvement team, a team of Supplier Audit and Supplier Improvement professionals. Apply now!
The Supplier Improvement team identifies risks, improvement opportunities and drives continuous improvement in key processes at suppliers related to Quality, Logistics, Technology, Cost and Sustainability (QLTCS) performance.
As Supplier Improvement Manager you act as an independent expert to identify risks and improvement opportunities, verify risk mitigations and drive QLTCS improvements at suppliers and in the ASML supply chain to secure both quality and meet customer demand.
The Supplier Improvement Manager plans, executes, and leads cross-sector supplier assessments versus defined ASML requirements and standards. He/she supports the Categories and Supplier Account Teams in driving effective resolution of key quality, logistics, or technology issues in the supply chain by executing diagnostics at suppliers to identify key improvement initiatives to secure quality and customer demand.
Together with the Categories the supplier strategy is translated in an agreed supplier development plan. Supplier assessments are done in collaboration with a cross-sector expert team. Improvement opportunities are identified and planned in aligned with both supplier management and ASML Categories. Supplier improvements are supported by dedicated ASML team and ultimately the improvements are verified on expected deliverables.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science or Management Sciences.
- Seniority and broad experience in: supplier improvement, supplier management, manufacturing, logistics, development & engineering.
- > 5 years working experience preferably at ASML or other high-tech companies, working with complex products and processes
- Auditing experience, preferably in semiconductor industry
- Broad experience with different technologies (e.g. mechatronics, optical etc.)
- Experience with new product introductions at suppliers
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Professional with demonstrated results.
- Broad expertise of LEAN and Quality tools: e.g. Value Stream Mapping, GEMBA, Yield Improvement, QFD, FMEA, Design Reviews, Design for Reliability, Ishikawa, 5 Why analysis, 8D, MSA, SPC, statistical methods, Kaizen events, brainstorming sessions
- Expertise in risk management
- Experienced in project management
- Broad manufacturing knowledge: World-class operations, Flow-production, Lean Manufacturing, Cleanroom standards and procedures, 5S etc.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner!
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €5.300 and a maximum of €6.800 gross per month based on 40 hours
- A permanent contract at Yacht
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
ASML is a Dutch high-tech company and one of the main suppliers of machines for the semiconductor industry, in particular steppers and scanners, which are used in the manufacture of chips. Its customers are mostly chip producers. ASML's head office and business complex is in Veldhoven, where both research and development and assembly take place in clean rooms. The company also has sixty service points in fourteen countries to support the placement and delivery of machines and spare parts.
ASML originated from a joint venture between ASM International and Koninklijke Philips. ASML delivers worldwide, but most of its customers are located in Asia. In 2011, 66% of sales were achieved in that region, 25% in the United States and just under 9% in Europe. The largest customer accounted for a quarter of total sales. ASML's main supplier is Zeiss, a manufacturer of lenses and optical components. Zeiss' share of ASML's total procurement costs is just under 30%. Because of the significant mutual interests, both companies have entered into a strategic alliance that can only be broken if one of the parties cancels three years in advance. ASML spends a lot of money on research and development.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.