As a Communications Specialist within Canon Production Printing you will offer communication support for R&D and M&L related projects and events. You will be advising stakeholders on the best way to communicate with their audiences to reach the project goals and you will support in the execution. Our Research & Development develops all hardware and software products from three locations in Europe: Venlo (the Netherlands), Poing (Germany) and Timisoara (Romania). Our Manufacturing & Logistics sector produces and distribute all hardware and software products.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Developing and executing the integral communication plan for both R&D and M&L
- Writing, editing, authorizing and publishing for intranet
- Providing communications consultancy, counsel and mentoring to key business stakeholders
- Organizing (online) events for both R&D and M&L
A good example
- Convert updates from senior management into understandable messages for publication on the corporate intranet for our R&D and M&L colleagues
- Support change management programs that affect business processes, systems, job roles, and organization structures by developing communication strategies and materials to inform and engage employees and to maximize employee adoption of these changes.
- Organize and coordinate international (online) events such as Quarterly R&D meetings and create the required employee messaging after these events.
- Able to use all communications channels effectively
- Run 10 projects independently from end-to-end
- Organize a events for both R&D and M&L from end-to-end
- Organize at least 5 events independently
- Be a brand guardian regarding correct usage of the brand, protect the brand from reputation issues and support the organization in using the brand correctly
- Check at least 5 external R&D publications for reputation issues
We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated, collaborative and pragmatic person. You are capable of managing multiple projects at once, prioritizing and staying calm under pressure.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following description.
- Bachelor or master degree in communications with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience in an international B2B environment
- In-depth knowledge of today's communication tools and methods
- Excited about engineering and manufacturing; experience in a high-tech environment is a plus
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong eye for detail
- Experience with change management programs is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint and HTML
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, and at least one of the other two official company languages, German or Dutch
Start: asap - 1 year (possible extension or hired by Cannon directly)
Preferably 32 hours per week (36 á 40 is possible)
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.