We are looking to hire a Logistics Supplier Manager for ASML, Veldhoven within YACHT. In this role you are responsible to drive Logistics Management and Operational Performance of a selected number of key suppliers in the ASML Logistics Supply Chain. The continually increasing business demands make this a challenge.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliers
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers
- Contribute to ASML’s Sourcing Strategy
- Representing Logistics as member of Supplier Account Team
- Lead a cross sectorial team for several projects
- Work with ASML stakeholders to shape our future supply chain
- Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers
- Coach your colleagues in hard and soft skills
ASML Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) represents ASML’s Sourcing, Logistics and Quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for Materials Availability for ASML’s factories and customers.
S&SC works to provide a reliable, responsive and robust global supply chain network which delivers materials to the factory and the field at the right moment, in the right quantity and quality against the lowest integral costs.
To succeed in this role as Logistics Supplier Manager you should have/are:
- Master degree in Supply Chain or similar. Bachelors with relevant experience can also be considered.
- 10+ years relevant work experience in similar roles at different international companies;
- Experience in High tech, Low volume industries is a pre;
- Experienced in improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Lean Six Sigma (Green/Black belt)
- Permanent contract ensures longer stay in the Netherlands.
- We take care of Visa formalities (for professionals & dependents) and complete relocation support
- Salary range 4.000-5.500 Euros per month + Quarterly and annual accumulative bonus
- Pension & social security
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.