YACHT is looking for a Business Process Modeling Expert for our partner ASML. Within ASML, you will be joining BPM team to drive process and quality-related change programs within ASML's complex business landscape. A business process expert would be a part of a high-performing team with a focus on structural improvements.
In this role you have an opportunity to:
As a Business Process Modeling Expert, you will be part of the ASML Global Business Process Management (BPM) team that is responsible for creating and maintaining ASML’s global Business Process landscape. You will work closely with the Business Process Consultants and Business Process Architects in the BPM team who in turn support ASML’s Global Business Process Owners (GBPO’s) and Global Business Process Leads (GBPL’s) in designing, managing & improving their End to End processes based on the ASML BPM approach.
- You will take part in process (re)design workshops for process (re)design projects as part of both the Our New Enterprise (ONE) program and other change initiatives (CMO).
- You will model the outcome of these process designs in the ARIS business process analysis & management software, ensuring the relevant business process modelling conventions and standards are consistently applied.
Business Process Modeling Expert will be responsible for the following:
- Convert business information into relevant process components and dimensions
- Model business process (re)designs in ARIS within agreed scope and time of the process (re)design projects
- Ensure the relevant business process modelling conventions and standards are consistently applied to all business process (re)designs.
- Create queries to analyze the business process content in ARIS to perform validation and other quality checks on completeness, accuracy and compliance with business process modelling conventions and standards
Experience required to perform this role:
- Master degree (preferably in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering) with 3 to 5 years of process design and modeling experience, preferably as an internal or external consultant within a corporate environment
- Proven experience with ARIS business process analysis & management software is desirable
Are you the Business Process Modeling Expert we are looking for? Apply before 8th August 2022 for immediate consideration along with an Updated resume & Motivation letter. Do not hesitate to write/call in case of any questions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Mobile#: 0684588299 (During business hours)
What YACHT offers:
- Permanent contract: €4000- €5500 p/m
- Visa & relocation allowance and support
- Possibility of bonuses (Quarterly/Annual)
- Holiday allowance
- Other perks like Mobile, travel allowance, etc.
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- Pension plan
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.