Within YACHT we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with RPA experience. Who is going to support the RPA Center of Excellence (CoE) at ASML to implement and manage not only RPA solutions but improvements to their platforms and organization?
As a DevOps Engineer (RPA), you will be responsible for the pipeline where the code will be stored and automated. The RPA tool you will use to automate the development of specific robots is Uipath. Furthermore, you will act as a linking pin between the customer and the delivery team. Execute peer reviews of code from your project peers and always have an eye for the quality of coding. You also design and engineer RPA solutions and technical documentation according to ASML RPA COE quality standards. And develop and deploy RPA solutions across the organization.
After uploading the software there are multiple tasks that have to be done within the pipeline for example: Downloading the whole project into a virtual machine; Merge uploaded code to the latest version, this will run if there is no problem. So you make sure unit/automation tests are automatically run to verify the code before the final version can be tested. To manage the code you use GitHub or Spotfire. So you can push /pull code from the server and be able to deal with merge conflicts etc.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 4 years of RPA development experience (must have)
- RPA Advanced developer certification (must have)
- Proven technical experience using Uipath or other RPA tools.
- Experience in new development projects using agile methodologies is highly preferred
- Hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / C++.
- Experience with tools such as GitHub and Spotfire is desired
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques (Matlab/Simulink)
As DevOps Engineer (RPA) you have good communication skills with a speak-up mindset (fluent English). The ability to plan work and deliver on agreed goals independently, to collaborate effectively with other disciplines and work under time pressure and rapidly changing project conditions.
Eligible to work in Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Apply before the 8th of August 2022 for immediate consideration. Please do not hesitate to write/call me if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatApp @ +31683248577 during business hours. Attention: ZZP and Supplies can apply too
If you join this project via YACHT, you receive:
- A gross salary of €4.500 and a maximum of €5500 per month based on 40 hours
- A permanent contract
- Always receive 100% of your salary (also without an assignment)
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
If you want to apply! Please send:
- English motivation
- English resume
- Availability / Holiday planning
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.