On behalf of our customer, ABN-AMRO, we are looking for a (Sr) Project Management Officer, this project will be your first assignment at Yacht! After completing this project we will assign you to other exciting and challenging project at our customers. The role can also be staffed with a freelance candidate.
Assignment context and description of activities
- Assist Program Manager in day to day project administration and operational tasks (Team On-boarding / Off-boarding , reporting Financials , tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project execution)
- Defining and ensuring standard project management processes that are aligned with overall program governance
- Stakeholder Management for an extensive group - information sharing , risk/issue tracking, change control, support
- Announce , Plan and organizing Program level events (Increment Planning, Increment Demo, other informal events)
- Administer Program planning and related communication from the outcome of project level meetings / workshops
- Manage communications from the PMO mailbox and on the Communication Portal
- Preparation of information packs for program meetings and taking care of minutes.
With the following results (SMART)
- Up-to-date program administration with respect to invoicing, time registration, documentation and communication
- Up-to-date staffing overview including all process control around onboarding and off boarding of this massive program (200+ employees)
- Up to date process standards defined
- Communication plan and execution of this plan
- Event organization (Increment Demo's, meetings, Program meetings, etc)
- Booking of meeting room and catering
- Minutes of Theme Board meeting, Partnership meeting & Steering Committees
- All other program logistics
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
1. Hands-on experience in managing IT project delivery of respectable size and duration / Project Management ,
2. Good knowledge and understanding of Program Governance and Stakeholder Management
3. Understanding of Agile and scaled Agile methodology + knowledge of Prince2/MSP processes
4. Understanding of project delivery phases and acceptance processes in a fast-paced business environment
5. Good to have a prior experience in Banking (Finance / Risk) domain
6. Good knowledge of and experience with Microsoft O365 applications, such as Teams, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
7. Experience with JIRA administration and reporting
8. Preferred knowledge of Azure Boards way of working
9. Flexible and Pragmatic approach and Excellent communication skills (English and Dutch)
- Senior professional, seasoned as Project Management Officer or Program Support Officer for at least 5 years.
- Understands how it works in larger organizations
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Dutch. Both verbally as well as in Writing.
- Experience with O365 (Teams, Outlook, SharePoint) is a must
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner as soon as this is possible again.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €3.750 and a maximum of €4,500 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards an permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- You will participate in our pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.