KPN Finance has set an ambition to operate as a navigator for the business. Simultaneously, they are implementing a new ERP on which their financial information is built. In this setting, you will play a crucial role with your expertise in developing information products. KPN has the long-term goal to work from home (60%) in the combination of working from their offices in Rotterdam and/or Amsterdam (40%). Their Datawarehouse is your playing ground!
At Data Office, they are a multi-disciplinary team in which everyone fulfills multiple roles. Although they use several open-source and in-house built tools which should be mastered, it is far more important to have a data mindset, a love for data, curiosity, and strong analytical capabilities. They’re working in scrum teams that are not only doing scrum, they are living and breathing the agile mindset. They dare to be vulnerable and open to each other, they value harmony while also giving honest feedback with a mindset to help each other grow. If you are a soloist and like to work on your own primarily, this job is not for you. A large part of their success is the open and safe atmosphere and can-do mentality to incrementally and sprint by sprint improve their product as well as their way of working and organization. Therefore, you don’t only deliver results, but you also contribute to a better, more effective, and more fun organization in which you will deliver products together with your team. They’re here because we love what they do.
Contribute to new possibilities
KPN is transforming. The year 2021 is all about the implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud. Their current financial data warehouse -the foundation of information products for Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, and HCM- needs replacement. You will play a key part in that replacement. That means you will create and design solutions in line with the designed data architecture. Expect integration of financial and non-financial data, PowerBI dashboard, Analytics Discovery, and Financial forecasting models. You help to create information that forms the heartbeat of the organization, used by the board to steer the company. They need to keep that heart beating while they deploy all-new financial, procurement, logistics, and HCM processes in the Cloud. To achieve that, KPN needs experts with experience, courage, and a healthy dose of enthusiasm. They’re building a T-shaped team, where the entire team has the knowledge of all technologies, however, they don’t expect individuals to have expert knowledge of all technologies
You are successful by:
Developing an all-new future-proof financial data warehouse and datamart
Building models used for dashboards, analytics, and forecasting
Asking the right questions to your colleagues and people throughout the organization
Presenting your results to the ERP Cloud program and the entire organization
Working as 1 team
What do they expect from you?
- Proven experience as a BI engineer or analyst with a passion for data for about 3-10 years.
- Never settle and be open to experimenting with the way of working
- DevOps modus: you build it, you own it.
- Experience working with Agile, Scrum, or eager to learn the Agile Way of Working.
- Good communication skills in English, and Dutch is an asset
- Multiple years of modeling experience within the BI field, like dimensional modeling, data vault, data marts
- Programming and scripting skills in order to contribute to automation in our application landscape
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Oracle (Oracle Autonomous DataWarehouse (ADW), Oracle Analytics Cloud)
- GIT / Jenkins
- Experience with event-driven data is an asset
- Knowledge of financial processes is an asset
- Experience with web services calls (REST, SOAP, XML) and ERP solution API calls are an asset
- You feel comfortable working in a very dynamic environment in which changes are the only constant
-Duration: Till the end of the year with an option to extend
-Working partly from the office and partly remote
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.