Are you a Senior Agile Transformation Coach (Hardware) with a passion for continuous improvement and getting things done? And do you have the ability to observe team dynamics and coach and/or define improvements?
Within YACHT we are looking for a Senior Agile Transformation Coach (Hardware), with experience in change management, project management, mentoring, and storytelling skills! Why? Our client ASML is looking for Senior Agile Transformation Coaches to support their brand new team Agile Center of Excellence (ACE)/ Agile Coaching Competence (ACC). This team will be "the linking pin" and share the best practice with the whole company.
Who are you going to Coach?
Together with your team, you will be responsible for the Agile Transformation within several clusters. This means you will work very closely with the cluster representative, the Department Manager, and the VP of a specific cluster. So as a Senior Agile Transformation Coach (Hardware) it's your task to take the Senior Management along in the Agile Transformation, implement SAFe in all clusters and improve the Agile Release Train (ART) of the specific cluster you are responsible for.
The biggest challenge for you as a Senior Agile Transformation Coach (Hardware) is to understand each cluster's ecosystem. So you can provide the right method to implement the transformation, gain the trust of all stakeholders, and make them aware of what positive effect it will have on their daily way of working.
What experiences are needed to be successful?
- Bachelor's or master's degree.
- Experience in agile in a hardware development area is a prerequisite to being successful in this position. Relevant Agile certificates like SPC are recommended.
- 3 years of experience being an integral part of a (scaled) agile organization in a typical agile role (RTE, PO, CPO, SM)
- 5+ years experience in (Agile) Organizational Transformation projects.
- 3+ years experience in applying agile in a hardware development environment
- Proven record of accomplishment in teaching, coaching, and/or mentoring
- Knowledge of / experience in the most common Change Management theories & practices.
- Recognized authority & deep knowledge of agile and SAFe (and LEAN) principle
What soft skills are needed to be successful?
- You are highly organized, and capable of driving complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions
- You have great networking skills, and the ability to work & communicate at multiple levels of the organization
- Have a cross-sectoral focus, create links, and involve others (departments, stakeholders)
- Inspires/motivates teams and individuals to engage in organizational changes
- Able to listen to others' issues & able to connect to people at all levels by showing empathy
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible. It concerns a project for 3 years, 40 hours per week, location is Veldhoven!
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner at the end of the year.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €5,500 and a maximum of €6.800 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards a permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
- *Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.