The Expert Business Process Management (BPM) Developer automates/digitizes business processes using
Bizagi Business Process Management System (BPMS). The Expert BPM should exhibits strong technical skills
with a high degree of accountability and autonomous working style.
The Expert BPM Developer will collaborate with Business Analysts, other Platform Experts and Project
Managers to transform captured requirements into automated solutions using a Bizagi BPM Suite.
- Develop/automate business processes using Bizagi BPM suite based on existing processes or modelling new processes based on requirements;
- Improve the processes by discussing proposals with in the team and/or with business to achieve maximum utilization of Bizagi features;
- Build rich user interfaces which are user-friendly and efficient using Bizagi;
- Build complex business rules and integrations using Bizagi;
- Specify data services to consume (read/write) data from core applications to achieve a high degree of process integration across different applications;
- Cooperate closely with the IT department to ensure that integration with other applications is
- according to their standards in terms of reliability and security;
- If required, develop custom modules, services and user interfaces using other technologies that can be integrated/plugged into Bizagi;
- If required, develop mobile applications to support the process remotely and to further optimize it;
- Implement cloud friendly applications using Bizagi for faster roll-outs;
- Support live Bizagi applications to make sure the applications meet business users requirements and work without issues;
- Keep pace with the latest developments in the area of BPMS, smarter processes and “big data” to ensure KDE-G offers state-of the art process services.
The Expert BPM Developer experience in developing applications using Bizagi BPM suite. Experience in supporting live applications, exploring options to enhance existing applications and increase the user base by implementing new applications.
- Educated to a bachelor degree level ideally in IT (e.g. BSc IT);
- At least 3 years of experience in process consulting, design and development/implementation of process automation using Bizagi BPM suite;
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and verbal);
- Experience in working with Bizagi PaaS cloud platform;
- End to end development in Bizagi; Process and data modelling, user interface design, integration implementations using Bizagi;
- Experience in working on SQL Server or Oracle database including PL/SQL development skills;
- Experience with Internet information server (IIS 7.x and above).
Kyocera, founded in 1959 in Japan, has since grown from the printer business to a multinational that innovates in several areas. Kyocera's global operations deliver a diverse range of products, including advanced materials, components, devices, equipment, network engineering and other services. With the headquarters in Kyoto, all businesses around the world operate according to the founder's vision of working in harmony with each other and with nature.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.