Expanding the team. The main focus areas are development of the application, testing the changes made to the application due to enhancements & change requests, quality checking on the developments made as well as additional hands-on help with support to the customers; the Sales Companies in EMEA.
In this position, you will be one of the main points of contact between the Salesforce Technical Team
(working from Kyocera European HQ) and the Sales/Marketing Department in Kyocera European HQ as well its subsidiaries across EMEA. You will interact with a large number of internal stakeholders to ensure that their business as well as reporting requirements are gathered and met and that Salesforce users are trained.
- Understanding the business requirements in collaboration with business analysts and creating the necessary test scenarios around the requirements;
- Testing the solution, using manual as well as automation testing solutions to ensure quality of final deliverables;
- Being the ‘go-to’ contact for all Salesforce queries and act as the system’s ambassador, promoting its beneficial uses and helping to produce reports that will be used by our business users;
- Being the Salesforce training guru for all users – building out Salesforce introduction sessions for new joiners and training for existing staff;
- Assisting in the building of key business metrics / dashboards for pipeline management using Salesforce standard reporting functionalities;
- Working with Sales, Marketing and Legal/Audit teams to identify options to simplify and ease usage of Salesforce CRM as well as be compliant to IT Governance & Control requirements;
- Assisting the Marketing Department to ensure that the Pardot Application (Salesforce's B2B Marketing Automation Tool) is used in line with best practices;
- Doing quality checks on deliverables from developers so that coding standards & naming conventions are maintained;
- Developing Salesforce modules by configuring the application as an administrator.
- Educated to a bachelor degree level ideally in IT (e.g. BSc IT);
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Client Relationship Management (CRM) & Partner Community;
- Experience in testing Salesforce modules, identifying bugs & collaborating with developers;
- Expert in creating user acceptance cases, test scenarios & experience in manual testing;
- Knowledgeable about common development mistakes & experience in creating test scenarios around that use case;
- Very good knowledge of Declarative Salesforce application development is a must while knowledge of programmatic apex coding is preferred;
- Experience in leading user training for Salesforce;
Kyocera, founded in 1959 in Japan, has since grown from the printer business to a multinational that innovates in several areas. Kyocera's global operations deliver a diverse range of products, including advanced materials, components, devices, equipment, network engineering and other services. With the headquarters in Kyoto, all businesses around the world operate according to the founder's vision of working in harmony with each other and with nature.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.