Freelancers are welcome and in case of employment (Hybrid mode of working) is an option.
This new business unit of biologics manufacturing facility is intended to become a key supply option for commercial in support of the global program for multiple myeloma, a disease affecting ~160,000 patients annually.
Facility is currently under initial design development, with the following milestones in the long-lead project plan:
· Completion of preliminary engineering (Basis of Design)
· Completion of full (detailed) design
· Facility construction and building commissioning
· Facility and production equipment qualification
· Producing validation batches, site approval, start routine production
- The responsibilities and the impact Project Manager will have:Responsible for Project management and business analyst activities for project
- Lead and support assigned project activities, from Requirement Analysis to Solution Design
- Interacts with multiple Manufacturing, Logistics and Lab stakeholders – Execution systems, Plant engineers and line technician
- Working with Technology Leaders, Project Managers, Product Owners, Service Owners and Business teams to deliver business value
- Facilitating technical discussions, decision-making, and conflict resolutions in projects
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and circulating information towards local and global teams
Qualifications required to perform a role of a Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology disciplines (Engineering, Automation, Computer Science, Medical Sciences etc.) or equivalent and min. 6 years’ experience in supporting/delivering IT Projects (certifications desired)
- Working knowledge of multiple technical disciplines (SAP, MES, Historian (OSIsoft), Databases, eLIMS, Labeling solutions, Infrastructure such as WAN/LAN, Hosting, and Storage solutions, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software, and peripherals (e.g. handheld scanner)
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC, CSV)
- Experience with GxP / Manufacturing Environments
- Project Management skills in deployment of major IT capabilities (like manufacturing / shop floor systems)
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with frameworks (Agile, ITIL)
Apply before the 4th of August 2022 for immediate consideration. Please do not hesitate to write/call me if you have any questions Pallavi.email@example.com call/Whatsapp @ +316 23 46 07 65 during business hours.
Attention: Freelancers and Suppliers can apply too.
- Your benefits via YACHT:A gross salary of €5.500 and a maximum of €6200 per month based on 40 hours
- Freelancing: 70 to 80 Euros per hour
- Bonuses: Quarterly & Annual
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.