! The hiring manager is looking for someone immediately available. If you don't meet that criteria, your candidacy will not be considered !
Within YACHT, we are looking for a Chemical Process Technician for our business partner Philips. As a Chemical Process Technician you are a key player in the supply of chemical products (PDMS-like materials and sol-gel resists) to customers as well as the support of new business creation by producing customer samples. You will be responsible for quality, production planning and timely delivery of products to customers.
Other responsibilities are:
- Plan and execute production of SCIL specific consumable on customer order;
- Plan and execute production of samples on request of business development;
- Perform outgoing quality control and track quality of various products;
- Manage order flow;
- Actively participate in the manufacturing scale-up of the SCIL technology;
- General knowledge of LEAN and Design for Six Sigma is a plus.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- MBO graduate in Chemical Process Engineering or equivalent;
- 4+ years experience gained in process development;
- Good communication skills working in interdisciplinary teams;
- Capability of planning, executing and delivering in fast working pace;
- Ability to familiarize with state-of-art technologies and ability to apply when necessary;
- Ability to balance innovation and practical realization;
- Self-driven and proactive in achieving the goals in cross-functional environment.
In return we offer you:
- Salary range 2.800-4.200 Euros per month + Quarterly and annual accumulative bonus;
- Pension & social security;
- Other perks like Mobile, travel allowance, etc.
SCIL Nanoimprint solutions is a technology venture of Philips IP&S and develops and deliver solutions for high volume nanoimprinting on large wafers. Based on years of R&D in Substrate Conformal Imprint Lithography (SCIL) our solutions enable manufacturers of LEDs, lasers, optical components, solar cells, bio-sensors and many others to increase performance and lower end-product costs. We provide to our customers: Tooling and processes for small series and high volume production, Consumables (stamp and imprint material) and Dedicated processes for specific customer requirements.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.