The sales coordinator will support the planning, coordination and success control of measures in customer-related day-to-day business, to ensure an appropriate customer experience (based on customer segmentation) and to solve problems and minimize hurdles for customers by building the bridge between Account Managers, Customer Order Management and other internal stakeholders.
- Planning coordination and success tracking of measures in customer-related business;
- Maintenance of operative sales planning and product allocation (APO) depending on given market situation and support of annual budgeting;
- Commercial and system-technical handling of complaints, including commercial statements and costs incurred in the complaint tool/CRM;
- For Key Accounts: analyze sales reports/data to support account managers in their area of responsibility (strategic account development, defining opportunities & threats), internal documentation/ support, compliance related topics;
- Continuous work and process improvement, digitization and automation of processes applying lean principles, active participation in team QRMs, analysis of customer complaints/interruptions based on established KPIs, and data consistent implementation/application of current business models and business rules;
- Consistent adherence to the internal QM processes;
- Compliance with legal and Covestro-specific requirements according to training and specifications by the supervisor;
- The position has numerous interfaces to other areas such as Supply Chain& Logistics, Regional Product Management, Integrated Planning & Supply;
- Continuous improvement of CA S&MD EMLA sales processes;
Specialized tasks for appointed Sales Coordinator specialists:
- Pricing: Maintenance of prices, price changes, rebates in SAP-system including creation of credit and debit notes via retroactive billing. Creation and monitoring of bonus accruals and calculation of global and regional rebates;
- Key user/ Master data; Posting and maintenance of CDS offers for all ML2s (preparation done in ML2) Data structure for sales reporting (CH3 / CPR) – Rules & maintenance, Change of Masterdata between ML2;
- Work relations (List the most important work relationships with internal and external partners/customers);
- Colleagues across functions/segments in CA S&MD EMLA and Supply Chain & Logistics EMLA;
- CA Integrated Planning & Supply, Product Management, Quality department, Customers/ Key Accounts.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in business administration and/or industrial economics;
- 3+ years of experience in B2B and/or B2C business;
- Fundamental knowledge of Sales/ Supply chain / Customer experience;
- Knowledge and experience with SAP is a must;
- APO, CRM, C4C is nice to have.
- Fluent in English is a must;
- Dutch and/or German is a plus!
- Excellent process understanding;
- Customer centric mindset;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Hands-on / ad hoc;
- The startdate is 1-8, You will work 40 hours a week and receive a projectcontract with Yacht for 9 months;
- The salary range is between €3800,- and €4500,- gross a month;
- Your start training will be provided in Waalwijk, The Netherlands and in Leverkusen, Germany;
- You will work remote from home and once a week at the office in Waalwijk;
- You are willing to travel to Leverkusen (Germany) if needed;
- Please respond with your motivation letter before the end of this week 1st of July 2022.
Our client is Covestro in Waalwijk. The (international) teams are diverse and multicultural. The team in The Netherlands consists of 7 employees, in Germany 15 employees, there are also teams in Switzerland and Brazil.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.