Introduction to the job
Yacht is looking for a Management Consultant in Microsoft Solutions to join our client ASML. Within ASML, the ONE Program works on transforming ASML into a future enterprise that uses state of the art product life cycle management (PLM) practices that support, at scale, the increasingly complex configurations of the EUV machines. This requires that also operations: business processes, people, organization and supporting systems are adapted to these new and improved PLM practices.
Role and responsibilities
As Management consultant and experienced Microsoft solutions consultant you have a prominent role in steering and controlling the ONE Program. You are member of the ONE PMO team whom ensures reliable management information to steer the success of the Program. As Senior team member, you are:
- Hands on team player with primary focus on Program governance & related tasks;
- Engaging with teams to apply the agreed governance and processes;
- Lead, drive and support further governance improvements;
- Pro-actively connecting, enabling and challenging stakeholders;
- Signaling & escalation when needed and based on your own objective judgement.
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Agile / SAFe and/or Project / Program management certification(s)
- Microsoft certified professional for Project Portfolio Management & Power BI
- Minimum of 8 years working experience as project/program/portfolio management (PMO) expert or practical experience in a project/program and/or
- Solution / ART (SAFe) in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with implementing Microsoft Solutions, specifically Sharepoint , MS Teams and other Microsoft 365 solutions, in large/ complex environments (multi departments)
- Expert in features, usage and best practices
- Configure & administrate
- Facilitate end-user training & support
- Preferably experience in an Agile/SAFe environment, with Agile coaching and tooling like Jira Align or similar.
- Excellent communication, fluent in English, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Ability to guide, coach and advise to effect sustainable change and improving the teams collaboration maturity level;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Takes ownership, gets things done and pro-actively chases the changes
Do you want to apply or do you have any questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.