The PACCAR IT Europe Delivery Center is responsible for application development, maintenance and support on both IBM Mainframe and Microsoft based systems. The applications cover all major business areas of DAF Trucks: Purchasing, Product Development, Truck Sales, Production, Logistics, Parts, After Sales and Finance. Examples of applications are:
• 3D DAF Truck Configurator
• The ITS (International Truck Service) application supporting the 24/7 call center of DAF ITS by the handling of road side assistance requests throughout Europa.
• The European Parts System supports all PACCAR Parts dealers with ordering, invoices and return programs and the Parts Distribution Centers with order handling and delivery.
• The custom DAF application that securely transfers software and calibration settings into the embedded controllers in our trucks.
• The back-end systems that enable our Diagnostic Tools to perform diagnosis and software updates on trucks in both the manufacturing and aftermarket environment.
For the Initial Vehicle Information (IVI) project the TOPEC Integrated Sales Tool (IST) will be expanded with new VECTO CO2 functionality. IST is an existing global .Net system (multiple server & client site components. In order to support the TOPEC team, we need a senior software engineer who is able to:
• design and build high quality solutions based on functional designs and current architecture
• challenge - and perform impact analysis on requested changes / improvements
• quickly understand the technical domain and its pitfalls
• work closely with architects, functional analyst & business representatives
• be part of the technical domain of the system
• responsible for release management of the system
• act as a team player in an agile environment
• Design and build software
• Test software (unit- and integration testing)
• Bachelor IT level and approximately 7 year experience
• C# (must)
• Azure (App services, Storage, Service Bus, AD, etc.) (must)
• .NET Framework and .NET Core (must)
• Visual Studio 2022 (pre)
• SQL Server (pre)
• Unit testing (pre)
• Azure DevOps (pre)
• ASP.NET MVC (pre)
• Be familiar with the Agile Scrum process
• Technical design (read)
• Basic understanding of Software Architecture
• Basic understanding of Software Security
• Analytical / Pragmatic
• Communicative (being able to challenge)
• Sense of responsibility
It's possible to work partly from home and partly on site at DAF ITD Eindhoven
PACCAR IT Europe is responsible for the development, support and management of information systems in Europe for both internal and external users of DAF Trucks, PACCAR Parts, PACCAR Financial and PacLease. Within IT Europe, more than 250 IT professionals are employed.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.