In this role, you can improve the consumer experience of Philips products for Mother & Child Care (Philips Avent). As a Consumer Care Experience Manager, you will be responsible for driving the activities that lead to a great and improved Consumer Experience. You will be working closely together with teams in Marketing and Development.
Your main responsibilities, among others, are:
- Define the consumer care experience improvements for products that are in Life Cycle Management stage (i.e., already launched).
- Prepare and execute the Consumer Care touch points for launched products to achieve a superior consumer experience.
- Drive Call Center readiness for product relaunches, including updated training materials, products, bulletins, scripts and more. This is includes training and re-training of the Call Center agents on new products/product changes.
- Drive web content for product relaunches (video tutorials, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), content maintenance etc.).
- Support the tracking and reporting of in-market feedback and post market surveillance.
- Conduct root cause analysis and corrective action management for improvements in, for example, web-content, FAQ, Call Center trainings.
- Contribute to consumer complaint handling: identify resources needed to provide solutions to consumer issues and ensure timely execution.
You are a part of
Philips Personal Health delivers lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise is Innovation & You. We aim to develop innovations that make a meaningful difference to peoples lives. The sector builds on a deep understanding of peoples needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A strong drive to put the consumer first.
- Master degree in Communications/Marketing or in Engineering (e.g., Industrial Design Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical) with a strong focus/affinity on user centricity.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field (Innovation & Development/ Customer service/ Communication).
- Experience/expertise in defining communication materials to address the consumer needs and questions, such as call center scripts and website content, and to review the effectiveness of the communication tools.
- A strong technical understanding of consumer products and product propositions.
Furthermore you have:
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills.
- Strong presentation and trainer skills.
- Experience in Customer Service is a bonus.
In return we offer you:
- Permanent contract ensures longer stay in the Netherlands.
- We take care of Visa formalities (for professionals & dependents) and complete relocation support
- Salary range 2.700 - 4.000 Euros per month + Quarterly and annual accumulative bonus
- Pension & social security
Innovation Site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) of Personal Health. It focuses on the development of medical and non-medical lifestyle products around Mother & Child Care. The Site is responsible for the development, realization, and maintenance of new product propositions. Mother & Child Care is looking at a very challenging growth task to bring more new ideas, and increasingly digital innovations and services, to the global market. At Mother & Child Care improving well-being is our passion. We create awesome consumer experiences through real-life solutions. We are an honest and inspirational team, daring to be different.
A key department in this site is Product Research & Consumer Care. This function represents the Voice of the Consumer in our Innovation & Development activities. It drives the translation of powerful insights into products and services that delight consumers better than competition and live up to Philips brand promise of Innovation & You. The influence of the department spans from Insight generation / concept development to market launch. The department is the link pin between the innovation team and the business.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.