As a senior full-stack developer, you will work with the following tasks:
- Developing user stories on the backlog together with the team;
- Supervising (more junior) colleagues;
- Collaborating with other online teams;
- Devise Devops activities such as solving and preventing production incidents.
- Performing and automating (regression) tests.
- Technical refinement of user stories
candidate will at least need to have (knock-out criteria):
- a technical education (degree, bootcamp)
- passion for development
- 5+ years of java development
- full stack development
Java & object oriented
- Maven & Gradle
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Json & rest services
Service-creation, publication & consumption with Java Spring
- Swagger & OpenAPI
- Soap-services & wsdl
- XML, XSD and YAML
Source-code-, collaboration- and version-management
- Git & Gitlab
- Jenkins & Gitlab-CI
it would be nice if the candidate also has:
- building microservices
- Kibana Stack
- Amazon AWS (all sorts of services, including preferably experience with at least Elastic Container Services and/or Elastic Kubernetes Service, EC2, SQS and EC2)
- Docker container
- Integrating with legacy systems
- Test automation (cypress, cucumber, junit, nunit and/or others)
- Documentation & collaboration with Confluence & Jira
- Working with UX teams
- Angular and/or React
skills and competencies the candidate will need are:
- fluent in Dutch, both orally and in writing
- Agile Scrum mindset and way of working
- You have an all-round mentality / hands-on mentality / self-starting.
- You have a strong affinity with working in a dynamic environment in which the requirements for quality are high and you have an Agile mindset.
- You work in a structured way, you are analytical and you can approach matters outside the box.
- You have a customer and solution-oriented attitude and you do not shy away from a challenge.
- You have ambition and guts; you want to be able to continuously challenge and improve yourself.
- You feel at home in a technically complex environment and you do not shy away from finding solutions that are outside your area of experience at that moment.
- you have patience and perseverance
- strong communication skills
- commitment to get the job done
-Duration: 6 months with an option to extend
-Working hybrid, so mostly remote
-Location Diemen ( 5 min near the Ziggo Dome)
There is a vacancy in the Corporate Client Solutions (CCS) team. This team works closely together with the Online Client Solutions (OCS) team and the product owner on the client portal. Through the web portal, the various services from the business are delivered to the clients of Randstad Group Netherlands. CCS works for the corporate customers of Randstad and OCS works for customers in the SME segment. Both teams consist of a number of full stack developers, an analyst and a UX designer. Besides the team, we work with chapters. In the chapter, colleagues with the same expertise come together. The aim is to increase craftsmanship within our organization and to harmonize standards in the area of documentation, working methods and coding standards. You will be part of the Bloomreach/Java chapter.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.