In this role as a Business Process Expert - Consumer Engagement & Operations, you have the opportunity to improve Repair, Exchange and Refurbishment operations globally by being in charge of the consumer journeys and end-to-end business processes in this domain.
We expect from the Business Process Expert (BPE) to support the team to drive the current digital transformation project, prepare business deployment activities globally with our markets and 3rd party service providers. As a BPE in Repair and Exchange team you will develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities while ensuring the business continuity during the digital transformation.
This role will bring you the responsibility to ensure adoption of proven practices in SAP S/4HANA. You will have chance to capture learnings and actively share success within your network, while doing that it is crucial to have eye on the consumers and local partners. Engagement with diverse stakeholders, translation of technical context towards business decisions that fulfill stakeholder needs, and tracking the vendor and business performance are one of the main responsibilities from this role.
As a Business Process Expert - Consumer Engagement & Operations, you are responsible for:
• Develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standardized business capabilities in Repair, Exchange and Refurbishment domain
• Align with global Product Owner (PO) and Subject Matter Experts (SME) community in Philips Domestic Appliances
• Understand global AS-IS setup for Repair, Exchange and Refurbishment domain and help to define TO-BE processes, in line with Philips Integrated Landscape principles, taking in to account regional and local market needs for B2C and D2C sales
• Work closely with the regions and 3rd party service providers to define the points that need to be improved, oversee market localization & translation, and coordinate the execution
• Define UAT scripts together with businesses and regions for IT deployments and process updates/deployments
• Create/maintain/adapt training material linked to deployments/updates of processes & systems
• Keep up on industry trends
• Bachelor or Master's degree
• Knowledge of Repair management processes
• 5+ years experience in relevant roles
• Experience in managing (virtual) project management teams & developing training and documentation for end-users
• Excellent English skills, preferably other languages
• SAP S4 and/or ServiceCloud experience preferred
To succeed as a Business Process Expert, you should have the following skills and competences:
• Extensive performance improvement/problem solving skills
• Strong analytical, change management skills
• Effective influencing and communications skills
• Proven track record in stakeholder management
• Driven by results
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner at the end of the year.
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4.500 and a maximum of €6.000 gross per month based on 40 hours
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards a permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
You will be working at Philips Domestic Appliances (DA). Philips DA is the company with the most known consumer goods such as coffee machines, vacuum cleaners, irons, etc. Philips DA split in 2021 from Royal Philips.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.