The reliability engineer will join a team of 4 other reliability engineers and 9 discipline engineers.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
- Facilitates in applying root cause analysis (RCA) methodology as per SABIC requirements for sporadic incidents and chronic failure to identify root causes and to set up an action plan to prevent re-occurrence. This may include setting up a common cause analysis not only focusing on hardware performance, thus including human behavior and organizational aspects.
- Provides periodic analysis reports to plant management and peers highlighting past reliability performance and possible areas for reliability improvements and progress on existing reliability initiatives
- Acts as a methodology expert for either RCA, RCM, RIS and/or FMEA. Supports the Bergen op Zoom site to adhere to SABIC corporate guidelines and actively works together with European and corporate experts to develop common strategies and to share best practices
- Systematically defines, develops, monitors and refines asset maintenance strategies to using RCM mindset. To ensure that the preventive and predictive maintenance tasks and strategic spare part definition is in line with the business goals.
- Serves as focal point for one or more strategic corporate programs, to support reaching the companies goals.
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of reliability, maintenance engineering experience
- English and Dutch
- Risk based analytical mindset and experience in facilitation and chairing of multi-disciplinary teams
- Good understanding and knowledge of one or more methodologies such as RCA, RCM, FMEA, RIS, Criticality assessment and concepts like ageing assets assessments or reliability in design
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills e.g. with regards to change and stakeholder management: able to efficiently introduce new reliability concepts, to strive for change and to effectively communicate to levels and disciplines within the organization
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to realize company’s targets.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.