YACHT Life Sciences has an opportunity for a Quality Engineer at our client Johnson & Johnson Vision, situated in Groningen, the Netherlands.
This role will support the Engineering department with the handling of (potential) non-conformities in relation to the manufacturing process. You will work in a quality process to investigate the event and will report these in a proper manner. During the investigation, you will be in contact with operators on the manufacturing floor and fellow engineers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Independently investigate (potential) non-conformities in relation to the manufacturing process.
- Document your findings in our Excellence to Quality program.
- Interview operators and engineers to help your investigation.
- Perform various administrative actions.
- Bachelor/ HBO or Master (or equivalent) in bioscience, biomedical engineering, chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience in the medical device or related industry
- Experience working with quality systems
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language is a must, written and verbally
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must
- Affinity with digital systems is a must
- A background in Quality Assurance is a plus
- Flexible and accurate
- Able to work in a team or individually
- Able to handle stress and deadlines
- Have a strong sense for quality
We offer a challenging position which allows you to work in a dynamic and international environment, ensuring diversity in your work and creating plenty of opportunities for personal development. This concerns a full-time secondment contract for 1 year (extension is anticipated). Full time preferred, 32 hours discussable. Salary between 3000 - 4200 euro gross per 4-week period.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and to become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers, you will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy in order to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date, i.e. boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, part of Johnson & Johnson Medical B.V. is committed to transforming eyesight in the world. Johnson & Johnson Vision (formerly AMO Groningen BV) has been set up as a Center of Excellence to develop, improve, prepare and produce innovative solutions for surgical ophthalmology - mainly intraocular lenses (IOLs). The organization is divided into 5 core teams that work largely on a project basis and according to strict quality guidelines in an international environment. The organization is growing strongly due to an increase in projects and production volume.
Why YACHT Life Sciences?
Because of challenging positions at leading (biotech) companies, a large network and development opportunities! These are the advantages of working via YACHT in general and YACHT Life Sciences in particular.
With us, you will get all the space to grow further. Together we will look for assignments that suit your ambitions and help you to realize your goals. Through coaching, for example, but also by inviting you to interesting courses, knowledge sessions and inspiring meetings.
Through us, you will get access to a network of hundreds of professionals and many companies that are happy to share their knowledge and opportunities with you.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.