As Project Management Officer you will assist and support the innovation teams Coffee, Floorcare and Air in Drachten and Gaggio Montanto, Italy. You will do that by tracking and chasing data, create project financial and progress reports, KPI reports (milestone reliability, calendar reliability, throughput time etc) and assist the manager Project Management in several analysis and signal major deviations.
Your main responsibilities, among others, are:
- Support project planning and financial control and ensuring the correct way of working by checking that the correct tools are used; e.g. Tracking Tool , Project documentation, SAP, Planisware, etc.;
- In alignment with central teams you support implementation and deployment of changes in the (local) way of working needed to integrate the new IT landscape for Portfolio management, Project Management & Stage gating, Financial Rofo processes etc.
- Support initial resource planning and analyzing information on future requirements i.e over and underutilization;
- Quality Assurance by tracking and chasing data on finance, timing, quality and deliverables and preparing all reports to point out major deviations and critical items; Implement monthly report on key project parameters per Innovation team. Improve and maintain historic database of projects KPIs;
- Run MPC, resource management and RoFo cycles per IT Coffee , Floorcare in Drachten and Gaggio Montano;
- Keep the project office sharepoint and Teams up to date.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following experience:
- Proven track record and experience (3+ yrs.) in Project Support alike activities/roles;
- Having a background in technical or financial field;
- Familiar with 2+ of the following tools: SAP, Ariba, Clarity, Accolade, Qlikview and Planisware;
- Affinity with different (project) documentation systems;
- Familiar with Lean continuous improvement methodology;
- Knowledge of reporting systems and statistics.
In return we offer:
- At least one year contract, where we are happy to work towards a permanent contract: €4.500- €6.000 p/m
- Possibility of bonuses (Quarterly/Annual)
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- Holiday allowance (8% annual salary)
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- Hybrid way of working
You will support the PMO organization in driving Innovation to market. The PMO teams consists of 25 to 30 Project managers and 2 PSOs.
You will report to the PMO Group Leads Coffee and Floorcare. As a PMO team member, you will be part of the Innovation team Coffee in Drachten.
You will in this job play a key role in Continuous improvement of the Project Management community Coffee and Floorcare.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.