In the role you have the opportunity to make a high impact on key KPI’s as CSL, factory performance. Collaborating with your internal stakeholders, across the wider Danone organization including Supply Chain, Production, Logistics, Quality, Shipping, Finance and PLT (plant leadership team) members. As well with external relations such as Supply chain department of sister factories, global head office (Central S&OP and Product Sourcing) and costumers (CBU’s).
As an outbound planning manager, you are responsible for;
- Finished Goods and Semi-Finished Goods production planning;
- Factory S&OP process (masterplanning and short term scheduling);
- Factory capacity planning, (production demand vs supply capability);
- Customer Service Level with lowest possible stock days-on-hand and cost (e.g. write-off);
- Management a team of Planning (5-10 members) and customer service (1-4 members).
As well you are responsible for;
- Portfolio switch between our 2 factories;
- Integration of our finished goods to new shared distribution centre;
- Critical KPIs include Customer Service Level, Days On Hand / inventory value, Write-off, Factory Plan-to-produce and operational efficiency.
- Master Degree in supply chain management or equivalent;
- 7 – 10 years of relevant experience within Supply Chain;
- Proven track record as a people manager;
- Strong knowledge on S&OP processes, Production factory planning or Demand Planning;
- Experience with senior stakeholder management, strong communication & stress resistance;
- Fluent in English is a must;
- Experience in leading a team with direct reports.
- Strong communicator;
- People management skills;
- You will receive a project contract with Yacht for the duration of the assignment of a year. After that, there is a chance for an extension.
- The salary range is between €5000,- and €6500,- euros gross per month based on a 40-hour working week.
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 holidays days
- Candidates who are available 32 hours per week are also asked to apply!
- ZZP Candidates are welcome to respond to discuss their rate.
Our client is an international food organisation in Haps. They produce liquid specialized medical food and baby food. Products that contribute to the well-being of their users. They distribute the products to 46 countries.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
The scope of this function is managing 350+ SKUs for more than 40 CBU.
In this role you are manager of the outbound and planning team (in total 14 FTE), reporting into the Supply Chain manager and dotted line to Central S&OP manager.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.