In this role, you have the opportunity to work closely with various stakeholders; such as System integration/IT team, Logistics service Suppliers, 3PL/4PL service provider and business process expert/analysts/owners by actively contributing to a process improvement and project management. You learn the new digital landscape in the market and reflect in Supply Chain Cycle by driving organizational transformation.
Furthermore, you are a change manager by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process in new Transport Management ecosystem and being the content owner of the deployment materials (guidelines, work instructions and learnings) to support end users. You collaborate with Subject Matter Expert (SME) across the world in their respective domain and ensure the people competencies, capabilities are in place to execute the standard solutions in their process domains and identify opportunities for improvement. Moreover, you establish an accurate project performance tracking & reporting, with reference to project timelines, dependencies & owners. You facilitate the internal teams to help solve issues affecting the project by ensuring closer collaboration between internal and external partners like 3PLs, Suppliers, Carriers etc. and perform a leading role together with Business Process Expert of Transportation to deliver the project with quality and on time.
You are responsible for:
• Collaborating with IT teams, SME in TM and Business Process Experts/Analysts in Transportation Management (TM) workstream to ensure that project milestones and activities are on track.
• Actively contributing to the process evolution, tracking the change in process and mitigating any risk by collaborating/guiding internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner
• Leading a system & process implementation project in the domain of Transportation Management involving integration with 3PL partners & carriers
• Collaborating in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise.
• Mapping new solutions and ways of working and translate these into an implementation plan
• Building a communication channel per function/group to ensure the project relevant agenda is discussed/aligned with a right owner
• Collaborating with IT & master data teams to ensure readiness of system configuration for right technology and data solutions before start of testing and go-live.
You are also responsible for building and monitoring a detailed deployment plan involving System testing, Training, Cutover & Aftercare support. Planning & facilitating the User Acceptance Test to validate that the solution works as designed together with SMEs, Suppliers, Factories and 3PL/4PL. partners. Facilitating, planning and coordinating new process training by BPEs and supporting end user training & its documentation. Timely organizing and updating documents such as weekly team meeting, planning reports etc., to provide visibility to team and relevant in/external stakeholders. Actively interacting with other BPEs to drive organization target concrete and solid.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in Project management & deployment in the domains of Supply Chain with a close focus on logistics and transportation management
• Understanding in SAP TM and SAP LBN along with S/4 Hana
• Experienced with organizing Transportation Management/Warehouse Management system implementation/integration testing (SIT and UAT) and cut over activities
• In-depth content knowledge of Logistics in Ocean/Air/Road and 3/4PL integrations in consumer electronics domain
• Knowledge of understanding EDI/API communication between SAP and WMS of 3PL and Carriers system
• Knowledge and understanding of goods flow/movement
You have inspirational, empowering and inclusive leadership qualities with strong cultural awareness and attitude of agility. Working experience in consumer focused, complex, matrixed, multinational environment. Preferably with experience in consumer goods, online services, e-commerce, or mobile applications and you are proactive and eager to learn.
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner!
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4.500 and a maximum of €6.000 gross per month based on 40 hours
- A permanent contract at Yacht
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
You are a part of Philips Domestic Appliances Integrated Warehousing & Distribution (IWD)-Transportation Management team in addition to working closely within the Business Process Expert Community of Supply Chain. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.