Diagnostic Business Analist
You have experience in project management and , through thorough analysis, you can quickly create complex processes and come up with original and alternative solutions. You know how to motivate and enthuse your team members in a social and communicative way.
The Diagnostics department is part of the After Sales organization within Marketing & Sales , has up to 45-50 people and is responsible for the hardware and software development, production and maintenance of the DAVIE tool for DAF Trucks and PACCAR Engines workshops and - factories worldwide. The DAVIE-Tool is an off-board diagnostic tool and offers dealers, garage and workshop owners six main features:
- Quick Check
- Vehicle Updates
- Customer Parameters
- Diagnostic test set
- Manufacturing Sequences
The objective of the department is to offer optimum support to the dealers, workshop and garage owners in the diagnosis, maintenance and repair process.
The Diagnostic Business Analyst examines the needs of VPD (Vehicle Programming and Diagnostics) within PACCAR and translates these into requirements and user requirements in specifications.
You collect customer needs and convert them to 'required' functionalities for our internal and external suppliers. You are the proactive driving force between various PACCAR VPD customers, the Diagnostics team and their suppliers.
The main responsibilities:
1. Define , follow up and verify all vehicle and system diagnostic requirements required worldwide for DAF vehicles and PACCAR engines.
2. Define , verify and verify all production-related GVPD requirements and / or all service-related GVPD and follow-up projects, requirements.
3. Ensure PACCAR's VPD and service diagnosis competitive position in the market.
4. Participate in scrum teams where you act as a product owner for diagnosis. Determine the scope per sprint beforehand and follow this up.
5. Determine interim product and business VPD and service diagnosis plans .
The Business Analyst works closely with equipment suppliers, the PACCAR Information Technology, Product Development, Manufacturing Engineers and other Marketing & Sales teams.
In this function you throughout the entire development process (customer requirements, design, implementation and validation) particularly challenged on the front and rear phases inside the V-cycle model.
Continuous improvement and the pursuit of efficiency in collaboration with colleagues is of great importance to achieve the team goals.
We are looking for a practical, hands-on analyst with organizational and planning skills who naturally take the lead. A candidate with a degree on technical bachelor or master for example in automotive engineering or technical business administration with knowledge of information technology.
• As business analyst you are driven, structured and curious.
• You have at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a (Truck) automotive related environment.
• You are familiar with the V- cycle model and preferably have knowledge of definition and acceptance validation, vehicle communication and diagnostic methods.
• Of course you have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.