Data Engineer (SC Analytics )
For our client Philips we are currently looking for an experienced Data Engineer within the supply chain domain.As an experienced data engineer this position will entail you with responsibilities mentioned below:
• Fully responsible for leading solution migration (data sources, pipeline, curated layers) into a new Azure environment - adhering to standard development processes and agile methodologies
• Extract, transform and prepare data for (advanced) analytical solutions.
• Works closely with peers from connecting domains to define and execute the test plans.
• Lead problem-solving activities to ensure fast mitigation actions and performance increase. Works closely with the team to understand roadblocks and use this as input to define improvement initiatives.
• Liaise with SMEs across Supply Chain on data quality issues to facilitate timely resolution, participating in / driving deep dive sessions where necessary
• Educate staff members through training and individual support.
• Pro-actively embeds quality in products and processes while complying with relevant business and regulatory requirements.
To be the best fit for the role it is important that you meet the following criteria:
• Hands-on experience cloud databases (Microsoft Azure or SAP DWC is a plus)
• Expertise in SQL querying
• Expertise in connecting different data warehouses/databases
• Data connectors: API, REST service.*, SharePoint
• Programming Language expertise in C Sharp, Java (Automation), .NET (VB+ C Sharp), Python (atleast one of them)
You would be an ideal candidate if this also part of your experience
• Development processes and agile methodologies
• Experience with data engineering for advanced analytical solutions (AI/ML)
• Understanding of Integrated Supply Chain Management
• Experience with data engineering on ERP and CRM systems data (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, JDA, etc)
• Project Management Understanding
• Tool knowledge- Informatica, Trillium, Azure. Microsoft Power Apps (other app development), Dev Ops
• Visualization (Tableau | Qlik | Power BI)
• Hands-on and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to coordinate across different Geographies and with different stakeholders at Director levels
• Data management and structures
• Quality always mindset
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills as well as have the ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate simultaneous projects and tasks - Project Management Advanced
• Strategic thinking
What do you bring with you
• 7 years of relevant data management (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality)
• High affinity with data tools and applications
• Experience in translating business needs in master data strategy
• Previous experience in Supply chain would be a distinct advantage
• Should have worked in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
• Strong analytical and communication skills. Should be self-driven, highly motivated and able to learn quick
End Date :01/03/2023
Location: Amsterdam or Eindhoven
Remote work is also an option
Freelancers are welcome to apply!
If you can related to the vacancy , please apply through the link or get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.