YACHT is looking for a Product owner for our partner ASML. Within ASML, the respective department is focused to continuously improve product designs and processes related to electronic development. The growing ASML organization leads to the need for improvement on the risk mitigation & processes of components. We are looking for a Product owner to mitigate risk by bringing the processes to the next level. Be a part of big picture and be active at the middle of the V-Model in product development.
In this role you have an opportunity to:
Ensure the quality and completeness of product documentation to limit the risk for ASML. Opportunity to design and deliver improvements for the electronic development and harmonized business processes as the basis for existing and new to be developed (IT) tools. Ensure change management in the organization to move and adopt our people to new and more effective ways of working.
You will be responsible for the following:
Process Improvement: Create/update harmonized business processes & Gap analysis
- Align a shared vision with stakeholders
- Develop, execute and report on project plan and pro-actively align with stakeholders
- Identification of bottlenecks by team, prioritize and implement recovery actions
- Timely implementation of choices and secure quality of the deliverables
- Independently operate in multidisciplinary teams (Development & Engineering, Logistics, Procurement, Sales)
- Act as a product owner (point of contact for maintenance of information site/tooling/process, answering questions, promoting)
- Write & update group reporting programs based on TIBCO Spotfire®
Experience required to perform this role:
- Broad knowledge of Development processes: architecture, design, integration, maintenance
- Project Leader capabilities within business process improvement projects for 5 years+
Basic knowledge of Electronics
- Experience with TIBCO Spotfire® application is a pre.
Product owner would posses below skills to be the best fit:
- Structured, organized Leader holds ability to give direction in a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to change the thinking of or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship
- Pragmatic attitude
- Independent, entrepreneurial, self-managing, taking ownership
- Fluent English in speaking and in writing (Dutch preferable)
Are you the Product Owner we are looking for? Apply before 30th June 2022 for immediate consideration along with an Updated resume & Motivation letter. Do not hesitate to write/call in case of any questions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Mobile#: 0684588299 (During business hours)
What YACHT offers:
- Permanent contract: €4000- €5500 p/m
- Visa & relocation allowance and support
- Possibility of bonuses (Quarterly/Annual)
- Holiday allowance
- Other perks like Mobile, travel allowance, etc.
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- Pension plan
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.