PFE (PACCAR Financial Europe) has recently rolled out a new Leasing Contract Management System in all 15 PFE-countries in Europe. The new system interfaces to an in house built front end application for Quoting, Credit Mgt. and Contract Creation, the financial accounting system and is supported by a Data Warehouse for (regulatory) reporting purposes.
PFE IT has recently started a follow up project with the focus on introducing enhanced functionalities, like Credit Auto-Recommend, increasing the level of e-business and improved user effectivity and efficiency .
Within this project it is planned to extend the Data Warehouse with additional system sources, to further improve regulatory reporting for some European countries, to further develop required business reports and to enhance current reports into information in order to eliminate local built applications.
In parallel PFE is preparing for replacement of its entire Asset Management & Used Trucks Systems-landscape. A multiyear project is planned to start on short notice.
In order to build further on the PFE Retail Financing foundation and Data Warehouse environment, we have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, skilled, analytical, pro-active, results- and customer oriented Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence Developer with a passion for providing the business with the best possible information
Your main tasks are:
- Discuss with users the requirements regarding information for reporting and dashboards
- Data modelling of the business entities and events in a Data Warehouse environment
- Maintenance and extension of the current SQL Data Warehouse & ETL-processes
- Modelling of data vault & marts using Wherescape
- Creation and modifications of reports in MS Power BI and using SQL scripts
- Advise & train users how to create reports and dashboards
- Actively participate in the reporting Scrum Team and support an Agile Way of Working
- For this challenging position, we would like to get in touch with candidates with a completed IT-technical education at bachelor or masters level;
- ability to understand, describe and analyze international financial business processes
- a thorough Working Experience with MS Power BI and have (preferable) knowledge of Tableau
- working experience with SQL, preferably MS SQL Server (TSQL) and Oracle
- knowledge of MS SSAS (preferable)
- knowledge of Data Vault and dimensional modelling
- Knowledge of Wherescape 3D and Red (nice to have)
- You master the English language (and preferably also Dutch) in word and writing;
You have a passion for information and strong affinity with IT applications and business processes. You are a team-player, who has experience in and is a supporter of the Agile Scrum Way of Working.
PACCAR Financial Europe (PFE) provides financial services for DAF dealers and end customers to support the sales of DAF trucks. PFE is part of the worldwide PACCAR Financial Services organization, has its headquarters at the DAF-premises in Eindhoven (G15) and is active in a large number of European countries with their own sales & support offices.
The PFE Information Technology department is responsible for the development, configuration, testing and deployment of innovative IT-solutions, management of these systems during their lifecycle and support of the users of these systems. PFE-IT consists of appr. 26 FTE (of which 18 internal) and works according the agile scrum framework.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.