In this role, you have the opportunity to co-build solutions and S&OP processes as part of a global project team implementing a new IT systems landscape.
You are responsible for:
• Applying S&OP and S&OE subject expertise in identifying system and process requirements
• Identifying fits and gaps with existing processes
• Aligning with Business Process Experts and business counterparts on change impact
• Being the voice of the business, representing their needs to IT project teams
Furthermore, you support the development, test, and implement technical solutions. You will determine whether technical solutions meet defined requirements. Verify technical reference information, including user guides, training manuals, and system requirements. Ensure accurate representation of expertise prior to the distribution of technical solutions to end-users and support the documentation of processes.
Do you want to enjoy your work again? The right balance between work and private life? Then this might be your new job!
To succeed as a Subject Matter Expert, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor degree or higher
• 3 years work experience in Business or Supply Chain environment
• Experience in Supply Chain Management or in a planning role either further upstream (supply centers, factories) or downstream (retail)
• Experience in working in a x-function organization
• Comfortable in communicating with stakeholders at all levels in an organization
• Familiar with ERP and advanced planning tools, preferable SAP Integrated Business Planning
• Experience in category planning or customer collaboration with strong focus on DA portfolio
• Commercial understanding
• Collaborative Planning
• Customer First Mindset
• Supply Chain Planning Fundamentals
• Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) / IBP
• Ability to use data based root cause analysis for continuous improvement
• Integrated Supply Chain Management
• Inventory Performance Management
At Yacht you will receive personal coaching and HR guidance. We want to invest in your personal development through, for example, training on soft and/or hard skills. In addition, we organize networking events with an informal character, such as the Know Your Colleague editions (online), the Yacht summer BBQ & the New Year's dinner!
The terms of employment are also as follows:
- The salary depends on your work experience and competences. The range starts from €4.000 and a maximum of €5.000 gross per month based on 40 hours
- A permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home, you work at least two days in the office
*Please only apply if you already live in the Netherlands*
For this application, Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting are also possible.
As a Subject Matter Expert you are part of the Domestic Appliances Integrated Supply Chain team and you will report to the EU7 S&OP Lead.
Are you still interested in working as a Subject Matter Expert? Apply now!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.