The Global HR4HR team of ASML is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner for the HR sector itself.This sector requires a different approach, since you will be advising employees and managers in your own professional area. An unique & challenging opportunity, where you can directly contribute to the further involvement of our HR function in ASML.
In this HR Business partner role you are the key advisor for HR people managers in the Netherlands, with focus on HR Expertise & Services. You act as an independent sparring partner for the respective people managers, providing solid proactive advice and feedback on people & organizational topics. As HR sector we are in a change journey of new systems, processes & tools and are advancing the way we interact with our business, to maximize our value-add. Topics like capability development, organizational design, team development and staffing are on our HR4HR agenda. Next to your business partner role for Expertise & Services, you take on activities from our Global HR4HR agenda like job profiling, career paths, talent development and People analytics. And you can contribute to realize our Global HR and SF priorities,focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard. Together with your SF HR colleagues and colleagues from the broad HR community, you will work on continuous improvement of our HR business support.
Education and experience
You have a Master’s Degree in HRM or organizational/business studies
At least 10 years of experience in the field of HR. Preferably in various HR roles like HR Line and Expertise, so you have a thorough understanding of the professional HR field.
With your solid base in operational HR and a mature, independent mindset you can challenge both on the application of HR policies & processes for our own HR sector as well be a trusted partner for your HR colleagues.
You have a proven track record for leadership-, team- and individual development.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
• Mature personality with strong personal integrity and independent mindset, able to bring different perspectives across;
• Excellent communicator, convincing and emphatic (English Language written and spoken), influence across different levels and manage without power. Style flexibility to effectively give advice to professional peers;
• Good mix of thinking and doing: able to have challenging discussions combined with pragmatism to bring it to concrete actions;
• Motivated for a role where operational, tactical & strategical HR aspects are combined, as well as the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ aspects of HR;
• Conceptual strong to be able to deal with complexity, ambiguity & a quick thinking environment;
• Display mental flexibility to deal effectively with shifting priorities, demands and timelines;
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met;
• You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: in 12 months
Expected to be Office: 3days/week
*Freelancers are also welcome
Apply before the 28th of May 2022 for immediate consideration. Please do not hesitate to write/call me if you have any questions at email@example.com. I look forward talking to you!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.