YACHT is looking for a Business Analyst/Architect who will make the user experiences of ASML virtual collaboration platforms (Digital Workplace) easier, user-friendlier, more fun, and 24/7 accessible at any time, place, and on any device.
As a Business Analyst/Architect, you will gather business requirements to write the roadmap, architectural runway, and respective documentation. So you can (re-) design the virtual collaboration platform and respective tooling in alignment with architectural guidelines and principles. Plus guide the implementation of the complete solution.
Together with your team, you enable ASML's employees to deliver high-class machines and services to their customers around the world. The Digital Workplace provides workplace services for ASML staff worldwide as well as to 3rd party Suppliers. This includes laptops, special purpose devices, mobile device management, worldwide virtual desktops, and Collaboration & Productivity services such as Office 365, Webcast, Intranet & Search, and various other collaboration tools.
We are looking for a Business Analyst/Architect with
- Data modeling (programming) experience
- Deep understanding of Frameworks such as ToGAG, DoDAF, FEAF, Zachman, etc
- + 5 years of relevant experience as a Business Process Analyst, -Architect, Functional Consultant, or similar positions
- A proven track record in creating and presenting high-level architectural designs, long term roadmaps
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban and experience with SAFe is helpful
- Understanding of Archimate
To thrive in this job, you’r, capable to communicate on various levels in the organization/communities (English, preferably Dutch as well), eager to innovate and introduce new technologies, able to work autonomically as well as working in teams and are Proactive and enthusiastic
Apply before the 28th of June 2022 for immediate consideration. Please do not hesitate to write/call me if you have any questions email@example.com or call/Whatsapp @ +31683248577 during business hours.
Attention: ZZP and Doorleen is an option
If you join this project via YACHT:
- A gross salary from €5.500 and a maximum of €6000 per month based on 40 hours
- A permanent contract
- Certainty, regardless of whether you work on an assignment through us, you will always receive 100% of your salary
- Possibility of bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Option to work from home
If you want to apply! Please send:
- English motivation
- English resume
- Availability / Holiday planning
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.