As a senior engineer vehicle electronics, you are primarily responsible for the realization of the correct functioning of the vehicle system during the development phase, production run, series production, customer and service aspects.
You will be involved in the specification and development of new and modified electrical systems (e.g. ADAS systems, Cabin systems, Driveline systems ) and components, which are part of the total electrical system of the vehicle and you take care of the documentation, which is required for EOL- and dealer applications for the test system development.
You play a role as integrator between supplier and other internal departments, such as Marketing, After Sales, Production, Purchasing and Testing, where the main focus is at in the right way specifying the functional systems (hardware and software) and providing monitoring of the entire development process.
• HTS/TU Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science.
• Knowledge and experience with electrical/electronic systems and the architecture of vehicles.
• Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning is an advantage.
• Pro-active team player with a focus on results.
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
• A unique challenge and a matching salary.
• Job security: you will immediately receive an permanent employment contract and the guarantee that we always have challenging
assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
• Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself as an Electrical Engineer.
YACHT will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
• YACHT will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specializes in this and
they know exactly what needs to be done. We also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa
and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and
children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-
The department Product Development Vehicle Electrics/Electronics is responsible for the application and development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems. The majority of this development is outsourced, with an increasing focus on the detailed specification of the intended functional behavior of mechatronic systems. Application Software development is done by the supplier, or by the DAF Embedded Engineering Department.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.