Demand Planner - Direct-to-Consumer (D2C)
Within YACHT, we are looking for a Demand Planner to join our client Philips. You will be a part of the European D2C Supply Chain team and you will report to the Supply Chain Business Partner D2C.
You will be responsible for the short- to mid-term forecasting and inventory management of the product portfolio for our online store in Europe. You will team up with the E-Commerce department to gather market insights and enrich the plan with relevant data (e.g. Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning data, sell-out trends, online traffic data). Next to that your aim is to reach optimal inventory levels, to guarantee availability for our customers, whilst preventing inflow of excess stock.
Your role in the team
- Generate short- to mid-term forecast, by collecting useful insights and collaborating with the e-commerce team
- Collect input for phase-in/out & promotions and manage the underlying process for the European online store
- Review and analyze historical sales trends, sell out, traffic data, and research demand drivers
- Analyze forecast accuracy results, and define and implement corrective actions
- Lead conversation with relevant counterparts, propose forecast adjustments and challenge assumptions underpinning input
- Support all relevant functions in creating and communicating gap closing scenarios
- Responsible for S&OP Meetings, including consolation of all the meeting inputs, and preparation and distribution of the meeting deck pre-read and output actions decided during the meeting
- Maintain the demand plan for respective business and/or Customer Planning Groups and ensure timely updates for meetings and business planning snapshots
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Finance to achieve the sales, marketing and/or consensus forecast as input for the S&OP meeting
Skills required to be successful in this role
- Supply Chain Management basics
- Solid understanding of Demand Planning and Sales & Operation Planning processes
- Strong knowledge on IT planning systems: JDA Demand Planning is a strong plus
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Strong communication, persuasive and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate benefits from working collaboratively with supply chain partners (customers, business units, supply centers)
- Ability to identify issues and apply corrective actions
- Analyze process inefficiencies and propose changes to improve ways of working
- APICS CPIM or similar certification is a pre-requisite
- Familiar with ERP and advanced planning tools, preferable SAP and JDA
- Experience in working in a cross-functional organization
- Prior experience in E-Commerce is a strong plus
Freelancers are welcome to apply!
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply Now By clicking the Apply button or email me for more information: email@example.com
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.