As a Scrummaster you are passionate about agile delivery, relentless improvement and growing high-performing teams. Within our customer operations organisation your main purpose is to solve impediments and drive continuous improvement of multiple squads.
This is how you do it
The Scrummaster facilitates and mentors the team to grow in Agile mindset, their way of working and the team maturity. The Scrummaster spends time on communicating, coordinating and cooperating with other team members and squads to ensure that the squad works most effective towards their goal in a sustainable pace. This is done in an inspect and adapt manner, continuously improving to increase agility and performance. If you have experience in a customer contact environment that would be a big plus. If not - you are a fast learner and pro actively gather your information to understand our context, challenges and of course opportunities.
The tribe is a cluster of (platform) teams that help and enable optimizing handling of incoming messages in a way that is fit for purpose and related to optimizing our customer journeys. Of course your squads enable an efficient way of working for our customer contact agents. Our purpose is ‘Make it easy’ and by doing so enable our and other squads to get better, faster, cheaper and happier. We look at ourselves as a lean startup but we have big dreams and ambitious goals. Continues improvement and customer facing optimization are our mantra. We challenge each other, help each other, continuously improve ourselves and have lots of fun along the way.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is a company of two strong Dutch companies who joined forces. Since January 2017, we have been a strong combination together in the Netherlands. As a communication provider we offer our customers the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed telephony and internet. With our products and services we inspire people, companies and society to make contact. Whether on the road, at home or at work.
With more than 8000 employees, we are full of energy, ambitious and socially involved. Proud of what we perform and with whom we do this. With plenty of room for everyone to develop and take advantage of opportunities.
Our organization is rapidly and massively transforming itself to become more customer oriented, more adaptive, more responsive, more data-driven and more digital focused. This implies big changes to our company and our way of working.
Where do you meet your colleagues? A few examples
When we can;
- At our team- and tribe meetings either in Amsterdam or Utrecht.
- In the Ziggo Dome or during a party with all colleagues from VodafoneZiggo.
- For a drink or dinner near our central office, almost on top of the Central Station of Utrecht. How accessible do you want it to be?
- Drive the implementation of Agile mindset to increase agility (autonomy, collaboration, value delivery)
- Ensure the goals of the standard events are met, such as; QPE break-outs, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, refinement and retrospectives
- Make sure the squad embraces a growth mindset and stimulates test-and-learn cycles
- Support and challenges the Product Owner with maintaining a sustainable working pace
- Drive continuous improvement and learning on both product and process
- Make sure the squad removes impediments that hinders them in reaching their objectives
- Collaborate with other Scrummasters so ‘’good/best practices’’ are shared across squads for the entire Tribe and across Tribes.
You have it in you
- Strong and structured coordinator
- Experience with working in operational teams
- Facilitator of scrum events
- Strong collaborator – empathy, ask questions, focus, negotiator
- Experience with coaching capabilities - motivator, emotional intelligent, people skills
- Pragmatic approach - thinking in deliverables, short term thinking (sprints) and ‘’can do’’ mentality
- Reflecting - giving and receiving feedback
- Extensive experience as a Scrummaster and in building high-performing teams
- Good command of the Dutch language
· Start: asap 32 - 40 hours/week
· Duration: end of year, with option to extend
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.