We are looking for a Central Supply Planner who will be responsible for managing customer service levels and inventories in one of our Coffee & Tea categories.
- You will manage the supply planning for several internal and external packing facilities and over 20 countries.
- You will report to the Supply Planning Manager and become part of a team of highly motivated and ambitious supply chain professionals.
- In this role as Central Supply Planner you will ensure supply of the right volume at the right time so that we deliver our customers on time and in full. By taking into account market requirements, capacity utilization and materials management, you ensure optimal inventory positions of finished goods in your category.
- In this role you will work closely with various stakeholders and functions, including Manufacturing, Demand Planning, Procurement, New Product Development and Finance. As part of cross-functional project teams, you will manage new product introductions and phase out of products.
- Continuous improvement is one of the key areas in this role and throughout our organization. You will daily monitor your performance in terms of results and define actions to steer towards your targets. For this, you will cooperate with and influence key stakeholders in your network. You will participate in improvement initiatives to optimize our Supply Chain.
Desired Skills and Experience
- To be successful in this role, you preferably have a Master’s degree and looking for your second careerstep (about three years of experience experience in supply chain or supply chain planning) within a leading FMCG business.
- Ideally you have worked with SAP and APO, though this is not essential.
- You will have to deal with ambiguity, you are analytically strong, take accountability for your results and have strong communication skills
Please note, to be able to apply you must live in the Netherlands and when relevant, you must have a valid workpermit.
You will be seconded through Yacht's against an excellent remuneration package deal with plenty of opportunities!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.